Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

* Reid's POV *

* early that morning *

"Holy crap, what is that?!?!?" Neil yells when we walk in.

The lights are still off so I have no idea how he can even see anything. I sigh and turn them on, illuminating the room and this 'thing' Neil sees with white light.

"It's a dog you moron!" I snip at him.

"But WHY is it in our house?" Neil says, matching my sass.

"Well I DUNNO!" I say with a glare.

I sit on the balls of my feet and the dog comes trotting over with his head lowered and tail wagging. I pat him to reassure him that we're not here to hurt him. He quickly tackles me and drowns me in kisses.

"Blue, what are you doing?!?!?" I hear a voice jokingly yell.

The dog leaps off of me and runs towards the voice. I look up and see it belongs to Lacey. She's standing at the top of the stairs in her pajamas; petting the dog's head.

She sees us staring at her and she turns to leave, taking the dog by the collar.

"WAIT YOUNG LADY GET BACK HERE!" Kimberly yells up the stairs.

Lacey stops and sighs. She says something to the dog and it takes off upstairs, and then she comes back down the stairs with her head down.

"Yes Kimberly?" she asks.

"We all have many questions for you young lady." Kimberly says sternly.

"I understand miss..." Lacey says.

All of us look at each other in surprise. Why did she call her sister 'miss'?

"Well come on then, sit down so we can talk." Kimberly says.

"Awe, but it's 3am! Can't I go back to bed?" Lacey whines.

Kimberly looks super irritated, probably because we spent all night out figuring record label stuff. Neil looks like he might collapse and I feel the same.

"No we need to do this now." Kimberly groans.

"No! I want to go to bed!" Neil whines in an irritated way.

Kimberly sighs and says fine. Lacey bolts up the stairs and we all follow shortly after. I'm ready for sleep, and knowing my little sister is okay will make that easier.

- -

"WHY is there another dog in the house?" Kimberly asks Lacey as we all sit at the kitchen table for breakfast.