Author's Note (Read before)

Hi there reader! If you choose to read this entire story, you are reading the prime of my writing skills as of the beginning of 2016. I've grown a lot as a writer, as you could tell from my previous stories, and this is the creme of the crop at this point in time. I personally love this story and it's one of my favorites right now! Just a few important notes + fun facts.

- This story does contain mild language, and references to depression and self harm. As the story isn't finished yet as I write this AN I don't know as of yet how much will be used, but this is just a warning. No words are very serious and descriptions of situations will be low in detail.

- Some details of this story will not be true, may even be totally opposite of what is in real life. That's because this is my story and I wrote things to fit in with the story and the setting and the characters I've created, along with my own personal versions of Kimberly, Reid and Neil and their party. This story isn't supposed to be non-fiction, but I did try to stick to reality as much as possible :)

- This TBP punchline may have been used before, I'm unsure. But if it has, especially on Wattpad, please note that I am not a copycat as will be stated below too. This theme has been on my mind since I first started writing fan fictions and so I finally decided to pursue it. If any inspiration was taken from anybody it would have been how to write better and that alone.

- There may be a Pt. 2 to a chapter. The reason it's not a new chapter with a new name is because it still is on the same subject as it's Pt. 1 counterpart. This may be because when I wrote the original by the same name it was too long or would have been more dramatic to have it split. This happens often when I go back through and see a chapter is 3k words long when I prefer to have them between 1k - 2k long. Just a notice ;)

Fun fact: I have used the name Lacey and this description of her in many of my stories and even a few that I plan to post one day. I've seen other 'Lacey' characters that resemble mine in similar TBP stories and other genres, but please know mine is all original.

This girl was actually sparked by a horse I know in real life named Lacey. She is a grullo mare that is absolutely beautiful. It first started with the horse character being in my mind all the time because I adore her, but then I transformed her into a person. So there you go :) I also use the horse's description in several stories under other names such as Aspen.

Fun fact #2: TBP is (clearly) a big part of my life. They were 1 of 2 subjects I first started writing with and TBP fanfics are actually what brought me to Wattpad! Thanks to a friend of mine who suggested I write I decided to start posting stuff on here, and that's how we got to this point.

Fun fact #3: I've read a lot, and I mean a LOT of TBP fan fiction on Wattpad. I've been reading them long before I've written anything. I've been gathering inspiration for stories, skills and ideas and ways to improve because of this. By reading other TBP fanfics I learned how to describe things, how to put emphasis on details and how to make your characters really come alive. I've also learned what not to do and what can bum down a story. So I won't list everyone who I've read stories from, but just know if you write TBP fan fiction I've probably read yours so thank you :)

I appreciate if you took the time to read this at all, but more points to you if you actually read it before you read the story as the title asked :D I won't be updating this AN, I'll actually be putting assorted 'Author's Notes' throughout the story if there's ever an update or important notices.

Thank you to everyone who reads this story and just know that you're more than a story view or a vote; you're someone who took the time to read my story so kudos to you, thanks!