Chapter 45

*Liam's POV*

 It's been a week.

Ever since the whole 'cheating' thing, almost everything wasn't the same. All of us five lads are still pretty good together, but at times, I could feel the tension between Niall and Harry. They don't even talk that much anymore like before, we don't hang out that often, and when we're in class all together, they'd give glares. It's a bit sad, actually. 

Then we have Scarlett, the... the.... I don't even know what to say. She didn't go to school for two days, and when she did, her excuse was having a headache and a slight fever; which was an obvious lie. Deep down inside, it's still aching her. When I saw her walked in those doors, she looked so tired, so pale. 

 I don't even know for sure if all of us will ever be the same again.

"Hey Liam." She sits nexts to the chair next to me.

"Hi Hannah. How are you?" I fake-smile.

"Oh, please. Cut the act, we both know what's actually going on. But I'd still give a shot for your question; miserable." She sighs as she sarcastically says.

Most of the faculty today had a sort of meeting, I think. So we eventually had free period, which was relieving. I honestly couldn't even consentrate on most of the subjects because of thinking too much, darn.

"Same, I hardly even get some sleep. I mean, I know most of it's not part of my business but they're my friends and I care about them," I admit and she looks at me a bit weird, "Yeah, yeah cliche." I chuckle.

"Nah, that's alright. Hey, to get those things off your mind, wanna hang out?" Hannah suggests and think about it for a minute.

Well.... I don't mind spending time with her, and I would pretty much like her company. So, why not?

"Sure. I'll  text you if anything comes up in my head."

"You're welcome. And I surely do need a little break, I freaking miss my best friend. It's been a while since we've talk." 

"Of course, I get it." I smile and she does too, slightly.

"Do you want to get some crisps?" She changes the topic.

"Yeah, okay. Let's go." I stand up, along with her and we both leave the class. 

Fine, I guess you could say that I'm starting to sort of, you know, like like Hannah I suppose? We're not that usually close but, we had each other's backs when we needed someone. Si is that some sort of friendship thing? Like a bond? Ah, whatever. Great, now she's looking at me weirdly. Did I say those things out loud? Hopefully not. However, she does look cute when she- Jesus, stop it. 

*Hannah's POV*