Chapter 34

*Scarlett's POV*

"This."

"No."

"This."

"Ugh, no."

"How about this one?"

"Nope."

"Gosh Scar! Why don't you do it yourself? Pick your own outfit." She sighs and plops on the bed. Hannah decided to come over and help me with what to wear for tonight. Until now,, we couldn't find anything that's good or in my liking. Should I wear a dress? Jeans? Shorts? 

"Fine, fine. I guess I should just wear something casual and not all too fancy and dressy." I rummage through my closet.

"Here." I lay a pair of dark skinny jeans and a floral, denim, button-up blouse on the bed. Also, I pulled out some cream flats that go well with the entire outfits. I must say that I'm pretty simple with the way that I dress, I just like being comfy with what I wear and not become a try hard wanna be. 

"That's cute." She smiles and gave a thumbs up.

I took off my clothes that I wore today in school, and put on the ones I picked out. Basically, I didn't really mind that I'm stripping in front of Hannah and she doesn't mind either. I mean, we're best friends and we aren't shy around each other. When I was done, I asked her to help me on how to style my hair and makeup too. I sat in front of my mirror, her standing behind me and doing her magic on my hair.

Minutes later, she made a waterfall braid on my hair and it looked amazing. 

"This is so cool. Thanks!" I hug her and she laughs.

"No worries."

"Help me wtih my makeup?"

"Sure thing."

She gets my makeup bag from the bathroom, then starts to add some light foundation onto my face. Since I only go for a natural look, she only applied some eyeliner, mascara, blush on and lip balm. I didn't like lipsticks, it tasted icky. Taking a look in the mirror, I smile to myself as I see a simple, elegant girl. Damn Hannah and her hands.

"Thank you!" I said.

"You're welcome!" She mimicks me. My phone suddenly beeps, indicating that there's a new message.

I'll be there in 5. See you babe. Xx

-Niall

Okay :)

-Scar