Chapter 35

*Scarlett's POV*

"Slowly..." I instruct him as he carries her out of the car. 

We've arrived at his house already, the car ride was pretty quiet and we didn't talk that much, just like random questions. He would glance back to Cristine, who was fast asleep, every now and then. And from the looks of it, it seemed like he really cares for his girlfriend. I never thought that he would actually for her. It looked sort of... impossible.

"Here's the keys." He flicks it to me with his fingers.

I took the small metal and insert it inside the lock, turning it's knob to open. We step inside, quietly closing the door behind me and up to his room. It was quiet, maybe no one's home. As we reach his room, he gently lays his girlfriend on the bed, placing her head on the white pillow. He sighs, looking down at her girl who was drunk.

"Uhm.. How do I say this? I-I need to change her into some better clothes and I don't if it's okay-"

"Harry, you're her boyfriend. I see nothing wrong with that." I cut him off, giggling.

"Right, right." He nods hesitantly and starts to take off her top from behind, fiddling with the ribbon. I notice him struggling, so I walk over and help him out.

"Here." 

He smiles warmly and we both undo her corset, I must say, it was pretty damn tight around her. Though I felt a little tingle as our fingers touched, weird I tell you. Her chest falls as we finish, pulling the material off of her torso. 

I gasp.

She wasn't wearing a... bra.

I look over at Harry and his eyes were popping out, his mouth parted open. I snap my fingers in front of his face, he shakes his head and blushes. 

"I-I'll get her a shirt." He mumbles.

He stands up, walking over to his cabinet and quickly grabbing a dark grey shirt. He hands it to me, signaling that I should put it on her instead of him. Aww. I put the shirt over her head, and pulling it down gently on her stomach. 

"All done." I stand up from the bed.

"I'll just tuck her in." He says.

He pulls the duvert over her body, reaching up to her chest and places a pillow next to her. She responds, snuggling the soft, white material and heading back to sleep once again. I notice him smile and softly kisses her forehead.

But then that familiar feeling came back again. It almost... hurts.