Chapter 24

*Scarlett's POV*

"Move away from her." A deep-husky voice spoke coldly and sternly.

That was..... unexpected.

I mean, I thought there was no one who could save me and-

Am I actually thinking about this right now?

Gosh, I could be really dumb sometimes.

But the man didn't stop, he kept going lifting my sports bra. I scream and kept on moving.

"Stop moving!" He yells at my face.

"Prick!" I yell back and spit on his face.

"You bitch!" He says and raises his hand.

I close my eyes, letting a tear escape and dreading for the moment-

That never came..?

I slowly open my eyes and saw him on the wall on the otherside, being punched by someone. Suddenly I was let go and free from the other guy. The other two guys fought the mystery dude, but he was strong, strong enough to take all the three of them.

One of the douches' tried to punch him, but in a swift movement he was able to resist it. He then threw a big punch at the douche and he quickly fell to the ground. Two of them were out, so there's still one left. 

The last one had a knife and point it towards the guy.

My heart was racing faster and faster.

Her tried to stab him but he was still able to move away from it, he did a few more times but failed. At some point, he almost did it, but the guy held his wrist and move it away. The douche forcely push his hand hoping he could hurt the guy.

And I let the tears escape from eyes. I don't know why the hell am I cry, but I just... I just.. couldn't stop it.

In a quick movement, the knife flew away and hit the ground. The guy punched him in the face, then hit his... you know...man part, and he fell to the ground in a snap.

"Don't ever touch her again! Ever." He angrily says.

I couldn't... 

What?!