Chapter 18

*Harry's POV*

As I walk through the halls and corridors of the whole campus, I try to remember where did I leave my wallet. I've been looking through bushes and benches, but still no sign of it. Where in the bloody hell could be? Wait, what were my classes earlier today? Hmmm.. Think, think think. 

Maths? Nope. I 've already checked, and it wasn't there. Art? I know my wallet was still in my back pocket that time, so no. English? Nah, I was just reading. History? I was sleeping, so a complete no. Wait, somebody must've took it that time? Nope, I'm pretty sure I would've felt it. So it all leads to my last subject, Music. Have I checked there yet? No, I haven't.

When I reached the door of the room, I opened it and saw two people.... hugging?

"Sorry, was I disturbing something?" I spoke.

*Scarlett's POV*

Yup, that feeling again. 

Never gets old, does it?

"Uhh- nothing." Niall replys to the boy.

"Excuse me but, I need to look for something." The boy said and went in.

Wait, that familiar thick british voice.

Curly brown hair.

Tall figure.

...Harry?

"Oh, hey Harry." I smile at him.

"Hey Scar, hey Niall." He smiles and goes back to what he was doing.

"Hey Scar, I need to go. My mom texted me a bunch of groceries for me to buy, so I gotta go." Niall looks at his phone and back at me.

"Oh." I say blankly.

"Really sorry, but see you tomorrow again?" He smiles, which just simply drives me crazy.

"Definitely." I grin.