Chapter 12

Scarlett's POV

"We can go to the mall if you want!" Hannah squeled. 

"Please, please, please." She begged.

When she saw my text, she wouldn't stop jumping around talking about the party. She even confessed that she still doesn't have a dress for tonight, and I'm guessing, so do I.

"Fine." I agreed.

We got out of the house quickly, because she pulled my hand and I didn't have any choice. I started the car and drove off to the mall. When we got there, there weren't much people. We got in and looked around for a while, she got really excited when she saw Topshop, it was both our favourite store by the way.

Looking through the racks of dresses, I couldn't find the perfect one. But I got three to choose from. I saw Hannah and she had about five dresses on her arms. We went inside the fitting room and tried them on.

First, I wore this blue sparkling dress; that has a one-sided strap. I stepped out of the dressing room, and see Hannah fiddling with her dress. 

"You look hot." She said as I looked in the mirror and gasped.

This dress can see halfway through my boobs. No, no, no. I am so not wearing this. I immediately changed into my second dress, which was a red dress; but was way too short. The hem of it, just goes down; passed my bum.

I tried on my last dress, it was simple black one with a white peter pan collar, and just reaches about mid-thigh. It looked so elegant, and it fitted my body perfectly. Thinking to myself, this is definitely the one.

After waiting for Hannah, which was about a century, she finally picked her dress. We both paid for the dresses, but when Hannah was done paying and it was my turn, someone quickly put down their money right infront of me and the cashier.

Niall?

"Hey Scar!" He greeted.