Chapter 30

*Scarlett's POV*

2 Days Later, Monday.

Ever since the party, I haven't heard of Niall. No messages, no calls, nothing. I asked Hannah what happened after when I left the party, she said she didn't see him. I asked the other lads as well, but still they didn't know too. Harry and I have grown a bit more apart from each other for these past days. He said that he had plans made and he was busy. We’re both of them trying to avoid me?

I felt so down over the weekend. Two of closest people to me haven't been talking or facing me. Well I suppose they have more important business than to be with me. I huff at the bitter thoughts in my head. Shaking it off, I step inside the shower and get ready for school.

After my shower, I slipped on some bra and panties. Today, I decided to wear a denim, floral collar top, with dark skinny jeans and a pair of cream flats. I added my natural, everyday makeup on my face and let my hair down after I blow dry it. Going down the stairs, I ate breakfast that mum cooked before she left for work. Stepping outside, I inhale the fresh air and began to walk.

***

As I reach school, I went through the large doors and quickly spot the lads standing next to the lockers, not too far. I walk towards them but they didn't seem to notice me when I was there. I made an awkward cough trying to get their attention. And successfully, they turn around.

"Hey Scarlett!" Louis waved happily.

"Hi." I fake smile.

"So how was your weekend?" He asked not bothering the boys who had their own conversations.

"Like shit." I blurted out. All of them turn their gazes at me with wide eyes and parted mouths. What? Haven't they heard me swear before? I'm guessing not.

"What?" I innocently ask.

"You s-swore." Liam stuttered.

"Like I give a fuck." I roll my eyes.

"It's not a nice thing to say, Scar." Niall said like he was my dad.

"So?"

"What's with you this morning?" He asks more annoyed.

"Oh nothing. It's just that you've been avoiding for the past two days! So yeah, nothing at all!" I sarcastically answered back.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay?!"

"Sorry doesn't cut it. You didn't even text me or even give me a call. I was worried. I thought something bad happened to you or something." I explained, pissed. On cue, the bell rang and the students made their way to class.

"I'll talk to you later." He says calmly.