Chapter 33

*Scarlett's POV*

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Harry asked worriedly from my sudden outburst.

"Ugh- I- uhmm n-no, not at all.." I lightly chuckled.

"Okay...?" He says but sounds more of like a question.

"Just a bit surprised, yeah." I fake-smile.

"Alright then, guess I'll see you tomorrow?" We stop in front of my house.

"Y-Yeah, bye Harry."

"Bye, love." He kisses my cheek.

"Thanks for walking me home." I hug him and he walks away, waving goodbye.

I hurriedly walk inside my house and ran to my room. Oh my god. What just happened? I'm going on a double date tomorrow. A freaking double date. With Cristine. Could things get more awkward than this? It's like I've been force to eat a toenail. Gross. Sighing, I change into some loose shirt and sweatpants. I sat on my chair and began to do my homework. Hope this helps my mind get off of things.

***

"Hey babe." He kisses my lips.

"Hey Niall." I sat on my seat.

It was already lunch the next day, and I've been doing by best to avoid Cristine since she basically says rude things to me when the boys' aren't around, especially Harry. I scoff as I notice her and Harry walking over to our table with trays in their hands. The other boys were already here, including my bestie of course, and they just had to make a late entrance. How.. lovely.

"Gosh, the food here makes me so fat." Cristine groans as she takes a bite of her lasagna.

"Then don't eat." Louis whispers making me smirk, looking down at my plate.

"What?" She turns.

"Nothing." He smiles innocently.

"Didn't think so." She rolls her eyes.

I hope it gets stuck there.

"So... Any plans for tonight?" Hannah speaks up.

"Uhmm... I guess." I shrug. 

"Who are you goi-"

"We're having a double date!" Cristine cuts her off.

"A double date?" My best friend raises an eyebrow. I signaled her that we'll talk later and she winks.

"Yup! Me and Harry boo, Niall and Scar." She points out.

"Harry boo?" I huff but in a nicer way.

"Yeah, it's my nickname for him." She pecks his lips.

"Isn't that the candy?" I chuckle.

"So...?" She asks bluntly.