Chapter 29

*Scarlett's POV*

Well that was a little unexpected, I quietly close the door hoping they wouldn't notice me. I creep down the hall and to the stairs, making my way back to the party. I search around for my boyfriend but I couldn't seem to find him. I push past people, mumbling an 'excuse me' as walk through. Then I saw a mop of blonde hair not too far, knowing it him, I walk over. He was talking to some of his mates from school.

"Oh hey babe!" He exclaims and kisses my cheek.

"Hey Niall." I chuckle.

"Guys, this my girl, Scarlett!" He introduces me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chase." A guy with dark brown hair, that had a small quiff waved.

"Hi.." I say shyly.

"The name's Ryan." Another guy with ginger hair greeted.

"Scarlett." I smile politely.

"Wanna dance?" Niall asks.

"No thanks. I had enough with Hannah a while ago, you go ahead." I smile.

"Alright. I'll be back, take care." He kisses my forehead and I nod. Looking back to both of the guys that were left with me, they were drinking from their red cups and Ryan looked at me.

"So how long have you and Niall been dating?" He asks.

"About a month or more." I answer.

Wow, I can't belive how lucky I am having Niall, my boyfriend. Time really flies by so fast. First, we were enemies, then we became friends, then lovers. Hate does turn into love. And his love is all that I need. 

"Well he's pretty damn lucky to have you." He winks and I nervously laugh.

"Don't worry he's just kidding." Chase reassures me.

"Right..." I say unsure.

"Well we'll head on now, it was nice to meet you!" They both wave goodbye.

I felt pretty damn bored at the party so I decided to go outside the patio. Inhaling the fresh air, I sat down on a bench and look up to the night sky. Guess parties aren't my thing, since I ended up being alone. I'm not that upset though, I want my boyfriend to enjoy it but I also want his presence next to me. Then someone sat beside me and kissed my cheek, smirking.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey Harry." I ruffle his hair.

"Why you here?"

"Got bored." I huff.