Chapter 21

*Niall's POV*

Relax, relax, relax. They didn't do anything, nope, definitely nothing, they just slept. And they're just friends, right? There's nothing wrong with friends sleeping together, without the dirty deeds, right? Ugh, why am I being so paranoid? Besides, we're not even dating. Gosh, she makes mind go in circles.

Oh crap, we have practice today.

I stood up from my bed, grabbed my stuff, and left the house. Gosh, we're gonna perform this tomorrow, and we've only practiced once? But I guess we can ace this since we really know the song, and we only had a few mistakes on our last practice. So, uh, yeah. 

--

"That was perfect!" She grins after we perfectly sang A Thousand Years part two.

"Yeah, we're definitely gonna win this." I say excitedly.

"Don't get your hopes up a bit too high, cause you'll never know..." She smiles cheekily.

"Right, right, right." I nod my head.

"Are you busy tomorrow night?" Words suddenly escaped my lips.

"No, not really, why?" She asked.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to watch movies with me..?" I ask with a little cute movement.

"Yeah, of course." She smiles.

"Great, after school, at my place?" I say.

"Definitely." She says as she grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder.

We both walk out of the room and outside the school building. 

"See you then." She hugs me and waves goodbye, which leaves me stoned there.

Am I actually falling for this girl?

-(Next Day)-

*Scarlett's POV*