Chapter 32

*Harry's POV*

He died, and she never told me. I didn't even know when was his funeral or where it happened. How could I have not known? Why didn't she tell me?

Because I bullied her.

I hurt her and she was just scared to spoke up.

I was so selfish.

I even remembered that I said her father while I beat her up. Know I understood why she slapped me that time, she was absolutely furious.

Well who wouldn't be.

I guess I'll have to go and talk to her later. But for now, let's get on with his damn competition.

*Scarlett's POV*

"I'll line you up according to the type of your voice." The teacher said and placed people to their places.

I was at the right side if the theatre, while the others on the left side and there were two microphones on each side. I breathe heavily as Ms. Jones finishes lining them up. She steps down the small stairs and sits in one of the chairs. It was a pretty big theatre, red velvet seats, a wide stage, this where they hold plays and musicals.

"I also have another surprise.." She begins and claps her hands twice, which echoed loudly. The huge doors far back opened and lots of student came on. What the?

"I invited all the students in your year to watch this. And they were glad to accept my offer. Okay, take your seats everyone! Silence!" She says.

I could see Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn on the third row, waving at me. I gave a smile and focused my attention to my competitors. There were about fourteen of them, since we only had a few students in our class.

"Alright, let's begin! You get to choose which song you will sing or you could either continue the same song they sang. Plus, you are allowed to sing only a few lines or just the first verse, your choice. Okay, Chris, you go first." She calls out. The guy begins to sing a familiar song that I've heard once or twice.

"Do you hear me,

I'm talking to you

Across the water

Across the deep blue ocean

Under the open sky, oh my,

Baby I'm trying"

As he finishes, I step in front of the mic and let out a heavy breathe. I slowly parted my lips and let the voice within me sing.

"Boy, I hear you in my dreams

I feel your whisper across the sea

I keep you with me

In my heart

You make it easier

When life gets hard"