Chapter 16

Louis POV

Honestly, I'm fangirling too right now. I absolutely love The Fray, they're like my favorite band on earth. They're songs are just so cool. Ugghh. I can't wait. Plus, Scarlett's coming with me! Jackpot! Double fangirling moment! She's just so lovely.

Yup.

Tonight's the night.

*le dead*

Scarlett's POV

I'm wearing my one and only The Fray t-shirt, denim shorts, and a pair of black high-cut converse. Edgy look? Yup, most definitely. See, I don't really dress like a girly girl, I just wear whatever makes me comfy and free. Not like squishing myself in a tight outfit, or killing myself in high heels. Converse are the best. 

I heard a knock on my door, and motioned myseld towards it realizing that Louis' already here coming to pick me up. I opened the door and saw Louis standing their wearing one of the The Fray's t-shirt; but different from mine, jeans, and a pair of white converse.

"AHHH!" I jump on him and hug him tightly.

"Someone's excited." He chuckled and put me down.

"Why? Aren't you excited too?" I put my arms over my chest and said it in a sarcastic tone.

"Of course girly me too!" He then jumped on me, just like what I did to him a few minutes ago.

"C-can't...b-breathe." I say gasping for air. Man, he was heavy.

"Oh, us, sorry about that. A little excited too." He blushed.