Chapter 15

Heyyo!

We are here with another chapter of Game of Love.

Most probably the third last chapter of Mackenzie's life.

Woah, woah, woah!

Hold your tomatoes! And your curses! 🍅‼️❌

I think I've extended this story wayy too long and it should have ended long ago. It's becoming lengthy and boring. You guys agree? Yeah you do.

Sooo it's time *to finish it* >:)

Happy Month of Ramadan!
*****
POV. Mackenzie.

It was the day.

The day of the trial.

I showered, left my hair in a ponytail, pulled on skinnies and a shirt and put on Kylie Jenner's lipgloss KoKo.

Then I raced out of the place and to the court with mom, dad and Caro.

"Don't worry dear, you know the lawyer is amazing and that you have footage of Micheal." Mom placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

We took our seats and I crossed my fingers.

"Please God, let the results be good." I whispered over and over again.

Micheal came and flashed me a grin. I turned around. Mark was coming in from the other side. They sat down.

"Alright. We are gathered in the case of Mark and Micheal. Two brothers. Micheal contacted the police and told them that Mark beat him up. Mackenzie, Mark's wife said Mark was just trying to protect her. Now, we will look at the proof. Office Bradly and Constable, please present the proof in favor of Micheal's." The judge said calmly.

The two officers walked up to him and presented what they had.

"It seems that the only proof Micheal has is his cuts and bruises. Oh, and footage too. Okay, can I have the proof in favor of Mark now?"

The two other officers that I knew, came up and presented all the scraps I had collected and put it Infront of the judge like a meal.

*30 mins later*

"Alright. We have all come to a conclusion." The judge called out. Mark will be freed tomorrow. He is innocent. As for Micheal, he's going to prison."

Tears of relief flowed out of my eyes as I watched Mark being taken back to a temporary cell. I couldn't believe my luck.

We rushed out of the court and went to say hi to Mark. I was squealing, Caro was laughing and Mom and Dad chattered to Mark about how he was lucky and all that stuff.

*The next day.*

I woke up to a knock on the door. It was Mark, I knew it. I opened it and he was standing there smiling. "MARKY POO!" I squealed and threw my arms around him.

After he was all settled we went down to see Izzy and Kevin. They were thin and weak.

I felt remorse. We got them food. Izzy was now talking quite properly, and Kevin was 8.

Then we took the kids and the dog (bet you forgot about her, ha!) to the beach.
All and all, it was an amazing day.

*Dinner*

I took out my phone and ordered pizza. Caro had gotten a divorce with Matthew and she was at home with our parents. It was just Mark and I.

"Netflix and chill?" He asked, grinning.

I was a little taken aback at first but then I agreed. One thing led to another and we were soon in our room in bed.

*the next day*

"Ughhh," I groaned. I was sore. I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower.

Afterwards I made waffles. We didn't talk about last night or the events, just carried on with our normal life. After we were done it was TV time for Mark.

I sighed. Kevin and Izzy weren't in good conditions. After the illness Izzy had gotten I didn't want to leave her alone.

So I sat down next to Mark.

"Hey Mark?" I asked. "Hm?" He looked at me.

"Maybe...Mark maybe we should adopt Kevin and Izzy."
****

BELLO!

And...we are done.

Y'all probably hating me rn.

Haha😂😂 sorry guys.

We ARE OUT!

~Emm💟