Chapter 10

Marks POV:

Pain.

That's the first word that came into my mind after I awoke from a deep, dark slumber.

Mentally and physically.

Pain was my first thought.

Then slowly, things rushed in my head. Mackenzie, Micheal, Micheal's "girl", Izzy, Kev....

Millions of things!

Today I felt it again, as I picked up the shattered pieces of the iPhone 6.

I definately do owe her one, I thought.

Then after a while I added if I ever meet her again.

Sighing, I got up, tossed the remains into the wastebin, grabbed Sunshine's lead and took her for a walk. I needed to clear my head anyway.
________________

Mackenzie's POV:

I had arrived at the A.C (adoption centre) and right now was having lunch with Izzy and Kev.

Kev was now a healthy, 3-4 (I don't remember his age, sorry!) year old boy, and Izzy is 1 or 2 years old.

Both of them were skin and bones thin, so I had dropped into the grocers that was at least 5 mins away, and gotten a bunch of things like buns, apricot jam, lemonade bottles, junk and stuff like that.

I only had a bun with apricot jam, which I couldn't finish, but Izzy and Kev finished most of the things. The other things I strictly told the A.C manager, were for Izzy and Kev, and them ONLY.

Afterwards I drove home, home to my parents. But they were standing in the doorway, angry at me. Janie had grown so.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU SAID THAT TO CARO!!!" My mom exclaimed. "That was an EXTREMELY evil thing to do, Kenzie."

Not in the mood to fight, I sighed. "Mum, Mark hates me. He hates me. My life is fucking over. I can't beli-"

"YOUNG LADY. First with insulting Caro with her unborn child, and then using the most inappropriate tongue in front of me?! No, NOT at ALL."

"Go to your room, Mackenzie." Father said quietly but sternly.

I was SURE spoilt but I was ONE WELL BEHAVED spoilt a$$ bxtch!! So, angrily, wearily I went off to my room.

When I arrive, tears begin to flow freely.

He-I'll never-how could I have done this?! Our love was so strong! I don't know what happened.

I wipe my tears away helplessly, and they pour back again.

There's a soft knock on the door. My heart skipped a beat-he came back!! I ran to it, opened it and wrapped my arms around his firm torso. But it doesn't smell like him....I look up and gasp, staggering backwards.

"M-M-Michael...?"
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey guys. This chapter is just a filler. I've been gone for nearly a year, IK IK!! You have a right to be mad at me and throw cotton candy(😷😷) at me.

But the good news is I'm back and alive and healthy thank the Lord.

Well here's the filler chapter. Marks POV is short but I'll be adding his POV's more now. Please forgive me because it's hard to write his POV.

Well what do you think?

How do you feel about Micheal coming back?

Do you think Makenzie did the right choice to leave Mark? Or should she have been more clingy?

Do you think Mark will cool down and the things will patch up?

Till next time,

With lots of love,

-Peyton💟