Chapter 6

*Mackenzie*

I sigh as I grab a strawberry and insert it into my mouth. It's 2:00 am, and I'm still up trying to finish designing my dress.

I was a fashion designer, it was my job. After adding a few details I came up with the perfect dress. "Cocktail Rush", a blue sparkled trailing dress with net around the top.

Mmmmm...and chocolate dripping down.....and milk stains......milk stain?!? I glance down at the plan. Shit! I dropped milk on it! Cursing aloud, i scrunched my face and sighed.

"Need help?" Asked Caro. "Please. What you doing up so late?"

"Can't sleep"

"Kay..."

"Go to bed. I'll redraw it, don't worry."

And I didn't worry. I went straight. To. Bed.

******
The next morning I awoke to see the plans on the kitchen table. Clasping the paper into my hands, I grab a granola bar, and stuffing it into my mouth, run for the car. I jump into my red Audi, wave to Mark and drive away.

At work, I head straight to my office. The lavender smell enhances the lavender walls, and I rush to show my design dress to the boss.

P.O.V Caroline

I wake up and stiffly walk to the bathroom. I pee, whilst munching on some spare chocolate animals. Yum. Then, I remember we need to go grocery shopping. I knew I put the list...oh yeah. I put the list with Kenzie's dress plan.

I hobble down the steps after putting on a pair of flowy blouse pants and a maternity shirt. I take the paper and hop-well um let's say push- my self in and settle.

But looking at the planner, I don't see a grocery list. I see a pretty cute blue flowy trailed dress.

Shit.

POV Mackenzie.

I hand my drawing to her. "I hope you'll like it." I grinned. She grinned back. "Yeah. Great joke. Gimme da *pop* real thing now. I *pop* have no spare *POP* time." I was going to scold her for being so rude while chewing gum, but I realized she had a point.

I didn't have my drawing. It was a grocery list. And my project was due today.

Shit.