Chapter 9

~Mackenzie~

I buried my face into my hands. "Please stop talking...." It had been a month from my suicide attempt. Caro's child, Jessica, was not exactly healthy, but neither was she too unhealthy.

Now we were sitting here, playing truth or dare, and my arrogant husband just found out that I had never had sex. Sure, I was raped but not real sex. Caro laughed, promising that no hard dare would come up.

The smirk on her face told me otherwise.

"We dare you to have sex" she points to me and Mark. All the blood washes away. "No." I tell her. "Sorry, Mark, it's just that I have just recovered and I don't want anything to happen...." I trailed off. Truth was, I wanted a child.

"You totally want a child" there was no joking. Everyone was staring at me. As in, Caro, Mark and Matthew.

Yes.

"No...."

"Don't decline, Kenna. I know you do" his expression was blank. "And I'm not ready."

With that, he got up, and left the room. I gaped behind him. "Wait, did I say anything wrong....?" I say. Caro is glaring at me.

"You just downright rejected your husband, in ways of saying 'no I don't love you'" she snaps.

"Wait, I NEVER SAID THAT! I'm just not ready yet! I don't want a child right now!"

"Yea, exactly what he said! He said the exact same things and did you see the look on his face?"

"SHUT UP!! You couldn't handle your child and he died, right! So stop lecturing me about that!!" I knew I hit a nerve but I didn't care.

Her lip quivered and tears began to flow. "I hate you. I can't believe you would say that!!" She cries, and leaves the room.

I release a breath I'm holding. I AM SO STUPID. I slam my head repeatedly on the coffee table. It hurts, but I keep going. I keep going.

After what seems like 20 mins of hitting, it hurts too much. I look in the mirror and gasp. I didn't excpect it to be that bad. A huge black, blue and purple bruise covers the side of my forehead.

I had to apologize.

Caro being the easy one, I walked to her room. I raised my hand to knock but froze when I heard Marks voice inside.

"It's ok, Caro. She's a stupid idiot anyway. You don't have to cry over her." Ouch.

Ouch.

Ouch.

He was my husband.

Ouch!

I pushed the door open angrily. They're heads both snap up, and Caro gasps.

"Oh. I see how it is!! You hate me, both of you. WELL, I'LL JUST GET THE DIVORCE PAPERS READY, RIGHT NOW! For you both, Caro divorce Matthew and Mark divorces me. Then you can marry each other. I HATE YOU ALL. YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET ME DIE! WHY THROW ME THROUGH THIS TORTURE!?!" I scream and rant.

They just sit there, quietly.

I storm out of the room, and pick up my phone. "Hello, I would like some-" I begin but my phone is ripped out of my grasp and thrown on the floor. It shatters.

I gasp as Mark smacks me right across the face. "Stop acting smart." He growls.

That's the last STRAW.

"ACTING SMART?! ACTING FUCKING SMART?! YOUR THE ONE WHO GOES TO MY SISTER AND CALLS ME AN IDIOT! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT, YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME, 39274849 MILES AWAY!! I HATE YOU, GOD DAMNIT!" I scream.

"Fine. The door is there." He says sullenly, pointing to the front door.

I race up the stairs, grab a few bags, throw my important stuff and zipped it up.

I go down, Mark is still standing there, every muscle tense. I walk up to him and whisper, my voice breaking a little.

"You owe me an iPhone 6." I race out of the house, even forgetting Sunshine. I run to my car, unlock it and race off to the adoption centre.
€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

IK IK SHORT AND DEPRESSING! I swear it gets better tho!! Don't worry.

Wait,

DO YOU GUYS WANT MARKENZIE AGAIN OR KENZIE SHOULD DIVORCE HIM?

Next chap coming soon!