Chapter 4

I gasp in shock. "Omg, Mark! It's so...amazing!"

There, infront of me, is a huge mansion. Okay, who am I kidding. It was a house. And it was huge. Not a mansion, though. I walked in it. "I bought it furnished, it's for us, Kenna" Mark smiles and plants a kiss on my cheek.

We go inside, for a tour. The entrace is a huge brown door, with a knocker on it. We enter, there's a long hall. I follow the hall, Mark trailing behind. I pass four rooms, two to the left, two to the right. We finish following the hall to end up in a huge kitchen.

It's red and black, the refrigerator is red, the counters are black, and all like that. I come out and go to the first room on the left.

It's the dining room, just an ordinary room. It's wooden floor thumps when I jump to the left to let Mark in. It's mostly brown, with some orange in. Then I go to the first room on the left.

That's the living room, all blue and gold and silver. I gasp, it's blue sofa's and gold pillows' look SAH GOOD. The TV is silver, and the walls are bright baby blue.

The time passes as I slowly look around my new house. 'Our' new house. It has one living room, one guest living room [to sit with guests], kitchen, dining room, 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. It had an empty room, too. I just shut and locked it, you never know what you need it for.

When I entered our room, Mark was chuckling softly to himself. That made me suspect that there would be a murderer or a....whatchamacallit....PHYCOPATH in there waiting for me. Phycopath? Did they even exist? Let's just say "mental people".

But when I entered, a Labrador PUPPY jumped at me, licking me all over. "MARRRRK!!" I had screamed but I got over it and began to play with the puppy anyway.

"C'mon! Let's go pack and bring our stuff here!!" I say, shoving him. "Think again!" He says, leaning into the wall. "Whaa?" I begin, but a beeping of a car cuts me of. Chuckling again, Mark goes to the door.
He opens it and steps back.

"HONEY!!!" My mom screams, and tackles me into a hug. I giggle and say "Hai mother!" "DO NOT call me that" she rolls her eyes. "You know I'm M-O-M, Made Of Money." I chuckle.

"So, here's your stuff! I would stay, but Caro's having a craving of" my mom says and and scrunchs her nose. "of crackers with chocolate syrup, and mayo on top" I gag. "EW! I hate mayo!!!" I cry. Mom laughs. "I know you do, sweetie. AND Mr. Mark, you could have brought a house CLOSE by, not 4 hours away" she rolls her eyes. After hugging, kissing, crying, and BYE-ING, she leaves.

I look at Mark and he looks at me. "So..." I trail. "We live here now..". "Yup" he casually replies, popping the 'p'. I pet Sunshine [puppy] and grin.

"Wanna make waffles?" I ask. "Or try crackers with choc and mayo?" He chuckles. I crack a smile.

"Sure".

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

HI. So I'm so sorry, it's a short update, and-and-and I've not updated for long, but I'm SO BUSY with school. In fact, school even DARED to open on Saturday!!!!! Omg! I feel like crying. Saturday used to be my fav. Day!!! And now, it's gone!!! Gee, what do you have to do to get PEACE from school. I'm so stressed!!! And depressed!!! Or maybe just depressed! Or stressed!! I'm sorry to keep you waiting.

Next update= 10th Feb.

[I'll let you know if delayed or early or anything]