Chapter 14

Annddd...
Bello!

I love minions:))

Sooo....

Where did we leave off last?

Right!

Caroline confessed that Amelia and her deceased son were...

Michael's children.

So now...

Let's get on with the story! ❤️

Oooh look a new tomato emojii 🍅

Wait...
I'm getting off subject..

******
POV Mckenziee💁🏻

I stared at Caroline.

To say I was shocked was an understatement.

I was well, extremely shocked.

"Whatchu sayin' girl?!" I gape at her soft expression.

"Mackenzie, I was...we well ya'Know had it and I've started to realize it Mackenzie. I'm in love with him."

Thats all I remembered before I blacked out and fell to the floor.

***
I awoke, still on the cool floor with a blanket over me and a pillow under my head.

"Wow Caro. I didn't know you cared that much." I teased her, trying to lighten the tense mood.

When I had returned from the police station it had been 9pm, and now it was....well it was 12am. I was hungry and sleepy.

"Bed." Hissed a pissed off Caroline.

"Shut up, Mom." I replied easily and I went to rummage the fridge.

"Look, Mackenzie. I know you feel pissed off or awkward as fück now around me because I'm the one in love with your potential raper. I know I'm crazy and I deserve to..to rot in a jail because I'm in love with the guy that...that took away my...my sister's happiness and left her with a scar that would linger forever!" Tears brewed in Caroline's eyes and poured out as she began to rant.

I sighed and grabbed some chocolate pudding before sitting down next to her.

"Look, Caro. I'm not pissed off at you. Sure, it's awkward that you're in love with my husband's brother who raped me. But I respect that. I don't want your heart to break when the jerk face does something wrong. He didn't take away my happiness, Caroline, I'm so happy because I'm with a man that I love, and I have my family right bedside me for support. Even though my niece is some Dickhead's sperm, she happens to carry the genitals of my beloved sister so I love her the same." I ended my rant with a spoonful of Choco pudding.

Caro sniffed and choked out a laugh. "I love you, shit face."

"As do I, you stupid twat-ass."

We ended up showing our sibling love by flipping each other the bird.
******
Morning rolled by, and my alarm rang bright and early. By 8:30, I was showered, my hair in loose curls. It was still long, like really long. I couldn't bring myself to cut it all off.