Chapter 1

Yes.

Such a simple word, yet can change so many life's.

I was one of them.

"Mackenzie, will you marry me?"

"Yes!!"

I stared at the the huge turquoise diamond encrusted ring on my ring finger.

"Mackenzie!!!!" Called my sister, Caroline.

Heck "Yesh?!?" I call, jumping of my water bed.

"C'mon! Get ready, it's nearly time for your wedding ceremony!" She excitedly waddles in. I rub her belly and smile. She blushes, and says "okay, forget about my pregnancy let's move on!!" She grabs my hand and drags me to the dressing room.

She pulls my long curly at the bottom hair out of the ponytail I made. She then twists them in a high, neat bun, leaving strands out from the front. She curls those strands. This takes 10 minutes.

I pull of my shirt and shorts, then pull on the beatiful wedding dress.

We had searched high and low, here and there, where and here, and had FINALLY found my perfect dress. Though it was annoying because of Caro's pregnancy, but still.

We had chosen a mermaid fall dress, sleeveless, embroidered at the chest. Rhyming. It was so pretty, and delicate. Though you can't see it in the picture, it flowed and dragged behind me like a tail.

I put on white velvet heels, foundation, mascara, lipstick, eyeshade and blush. I fixed a veil on my head with a golden tiara. When I was done, I truly looked pretty.

I was now 21, Mark, my fiancé was 22. I loved him to death.

Caro slipped her arm in mine, and led me down the stairs. I had to wait till the music started, then walk down the aisle with Caro.

Caro had a maternity white embroided dress, and white sandals. Her hair were also like mine, and her face wore a grin, unlike mine.

And then the music begun. "Here comes the bride....here comes the brrrride" they hummed quietly. Janie giggled and threw red rose petals at me.

And there was my man, gaping at me like I was the only thing he saw. Wearing a black tux, his usually messy hair brushed back neatly, black shoes. His eyes were emerald. I walked and took his hands.

"Shhhh....HUSH DOWN EVERYONE!!! The bride is here. Let me read stuff." The person begun. i didn't listen to him at all. i just stared into Marks eyes, tears forming in mine. He smiled at me and said "I do".

Here already?!? "And do you, Mackenzie Gabriella V. Jones take Mark Zaree as your husband?" "I do".

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you Man and Wife. You may now do the honours." He announced.

As our lips touched and I inhaled his minty-ness, I heard everyone cheer. Then there was a scream.

"HEY?!? Where's the music?!??!!!!!!"