Chapter 11

This chapter is dedicated to @seasonsreading because this person supported me, and voted for both my books. She even private messaged me asking me questions about it and from that I got that she wanted to get closer to the book. Thanks so much!! I hope you enjoy all my books like this.

__________________
POV. Mark.

I went on a walk with Sunshine, trying to collect my thoughts and rearrange them so that I'll be able to think properly. But my head was exploding with questions only she could answer.

What did she think when she saw Caro and I talking?

Why doesn't she want kids?

Will she come back?

Is she sick? And she's not telling me...?

Suddenly it all made sense. OF COURSE! She had just recovered from falling off a five floor building! What the fück was I thinking!? Not only was there a chance for my unborn kids to die, but her too!

I am such a fücking idiot!! I wrenched a hand through my hair angrily. What the fück was I thinking? I slammed my fist into my forehead.

After dropping Sunshine and explaining everything to Caro, I got into my car and drove to her place."
____________

Mackenzie's POV.

"M-M-Michael??" I stammered? I rushed back into my room and slammed the door, but he put his foot there and it wouldn't budge.

"H-hey!! Let g-go....how did my mum even let you in?!"

And then for the first time, I heard his voice in ages.

It was deep and husky-but Mark's was better.

At the thought of that tears brewed my eyes again. Would I ever see him again?

"Your parents are out." Michael grinned. "Which means I can just-" and he pushed the door open, making me fall backwards and land on my bum.

Then before I knew it, he shut and locked the door.

"HE-" I began to scream but he was on his knees closing my mouth. He tied my mouth with a scarf. Then with one hand pinning both my hands down, he leaned in and bit my lip.

"DONT DONT DO DAT IHM UR SISHTER IN WAW!" My voice coming muffled.

He wasted no time and began rubbing my crotch.

Mark where are you Mark?!
_____________________
Marks POV.

I arrived at Mackenzies house. There were 2 cars, not including mine. One was Mackenzies and one was.....Micheal's?! Shït.

I knew I wouldn't be let in the house because her parents were out. So I climbed a tree that led to her window.

The things I do for you Kenna.

I peeked in the window and nearly fell of the tree.

Michael, holding Kenna's head down, her arms tied tightly. He was stripping her, and she was struggling desperately to remove the hold.

Anger coursed through my veins. He's just like my fücked up father.

I smashed the window, and punched Michael right in the face.

Pulling Kenna up to her feet, I gave him a kick in the jaw. His eyes widened as his head snapped back, I probably broke his jaw.

I untied her hands as Micheal got back up, and threw a punch. It hit my lip, making them rip open.

Ah, this fücked up bástard in deep shït.
____________

Mackenzie's POV.

I watch in horror as Mark's lip rips open, blood dripping.

He aims another punch. I quickly pull my pants on, and try to separate them, only to have an elbow shoved into my nose.

"Ow!" I gasped, and break their fight. Mark aims one last kick to Michaels stomach and then opens my room door, picks me up and dashes out of the house.

In the car, I bite my lip and try to hold back the tears clouding again. "Why did you save me?" I whisper, my voice breaking.

"I realized why you didn't want kids. In so sorry Kenz," he told me. A tear rolled down my cheek, and so did something wet from my nose. Ah, snot!

I grab a tissue and wipe it, carefully because of the pain.

And then I realize it was blood.

"Ugh, it's bleeding" Mark panicked, when he saw the tissue. "It's okay." I whispered quietly.

I turn to look at him. His emerald eyes bore into mine, watching my every move.

All I wanted to do was, though, was to be engulfed up in his arms.

As if reading my mind, he opened his arms and I dove into them, snuggling and sobbing quietly. I place my head on his chest and we sit there for an hour, before finally driving home.

_________________

This is officially the end of the chapter because Mackenzie is the main charecter, but I'll add what happened to Micheal.
_______________

Micheals POV.

I coughed some more blood as I picked up the phone. "Hello 911? I want an ambulance" I quickly told them the house address.

Then, I picked the phone up again.

"Hello, police?"

________________
OHHH CLIFFHANGER EIRBDKABJFJSI DONT KILL MEH.

Well do you like it? I know they didn't seperate for too long but I couldn't bear that.

So, this dedication was made. If you thought it was you and it wasn't, don't worry! I have two more people I want to make dedications to.

Thanks again @seasonsreading !!

Anyway,

I have a few queries.

Does this book make you laugh? Cry? Sad? Smile?

Do you like this chapter?

What do you think Michael will do?

Will Kenna and Mark be BTA*?

*=Back Together Again.

Till next time,

With lots of love,

-Peyton💟