Pain

I was caught and I had no where to run and no way to get away. Not to mention my family was caught and there was no way to rescue me. This was it, we were done and I would never get to experience the full adult life.

My mind started going over every experience I would miss out on.

I would never get to marry Nic. I would miss out on my aunt Alice blubbering about my wedding and dress shopping with my mother. My father would never get to walk me down the isle and hand me off to Nic. We would never get to go on our honey moon and take that next intimate step. If we ever wanted kids we would never get that chance.

"Renesmee, everything is going to be fine." My father said to me.

I gave a couple nods as tears slid down my cheeks.

"And that, my friend, is where you are wrong." Genevieve grinned as she held up her index finger. "You see, Mr. Cullen, I have a bone to pick with your daughter."

"She has done nothing to you, let her go." My father growled.

Walking over to my father she ran her perfectly manicured hand down her cheek, earning several growls from my mother, aunts, uncles and grandparents.

"She has everything to do with this. It is her fault that this has become of my life. I had a plan, back in my human life, to be with Matthew and she ruined that. She took my little slice of happiness from me and humiliated me."

"You didn't love him, you wanted the money." I shouted at her, earning a slap to my face from Fallon.

"Love, money... who cares. My point is, you stole my future. Because that plan was null and void I had to go to plan b." Genevieve continued.

"You tricked him into sleeping with you with the intentions of getting pregnant." I answered.

This set both Rosalie and Emmett off and they began struggling.

"Rose, Emmett stop, don't give them an excuse to kill you." Carlisle said quickly, doing his best to regain what little control of the coven he had back in.

"Then I was attacked by vampires and left for dead. I was barely alive and going peacefully until my body was filled with a burning pain that only seemed to grow hotter as time went on. I suffered through this until it was gone. Then I woke up in this life as a vampire, thirsty and wanting desperately to sink my teeth into someones neck." 

Fallon sniffed my neck and let out a groan.  "Boy, I'd love to sink my teeth into you right now."

My mother and father hissed angrily.

Genevieve began pacing back and forth before she came to a stop infront of Matthew. "He told me what he was, what all of you were after I was changed. Then he told me what I was and in that moment I knew we were meant to be, I was meant to have him and this life. But because of that bitch-" She jabbed her finger in my direction. "-Matthew wanted nothing to do with me." She turned towards my mother and father, a smirk played upon her lips. "Mom and dad, this is what your daughter has done. This entire situation you face today is her fault."

"But no worries, ladies and gents, she will pay for what she has done." Fallon added. She reached out and wrapped her hand around my throat before lifting me several inches off the ground. "Sorry Aro, I just can't wait any more. Justice needs to be served." her voice was full of such hatred.

Seconds after she had her hand around my neck did the air begin to dissipate. Soon I was gasping for air while my parents begged for mercy in the back ground.

"Please Aro, talk some since into her, have some mercy." Carlisle pleaded

Aro exchanged a unamused gaze with Carlisle before he spoke. "Fallon, choking never solved anything. Fingernails... its amazing the kinds of statements you can make with fingernails."