Many

Soon after the ordeal between Paul and Khallisee the rest of Nanook tribe showed up. Their numbers weren't as large as the Quileute tribe, who had 17 members since the last time I heard. The Nanook tribe had 10 wolves total. 9 females and 1 male.

"This tribe." Khaleesi began.

"Please introduce yourselves." Carlisle requested as he moved to take a stand beside Esme.

A female with short choppy hair took a step forward. Her look seemed more like that of a males. She wore a strip of cloth around her chest that allowed for her midsection to show. At her waist was a skirt whose fabric covered the back and the front but allowed for the skin at her sides to show.

"Akiak, mean brave." After introducing herself she gave a slight smile and stepped back.

The next female had long black hair that flowed to her mid thigh. Her face carried much elegance it reminded me of my aunt Rosalie. When she stepped forward I could see the sterness in her beautiful features.

"Shila, mean Flame." her voice seemed a bit hostile when she spoke.

The next two that stepped forward were fraternal twins. They stood apart from the others because they lacked the dark eyes and dark hair. They had bronze skin but it seemed a few shades lighter than the others. With their unique skin tone they had platinum blonde hair and grey eyes.

"Sesi, mean snow." the tallest of the two said.

"Siku, mean ice." her twin added shortly after.

The twins were unique in their birth as they are in looks. Khaleesi told us their story on how their mother had went into labor as she was walking back to the tribes town after going to the river for water during a snow storm. The pain disoriented her and she got lost. She was found dead hours later.

The natives brought her body back and laid her by the fire to thaw because they thought it would bring her back. But it didn't. Though the twins, Sesi and Siku, survived. Their movements inside their mothers stomach alerted the healers and they cut her open and retreived them. They both had white hair and a palish bronze skin tone.

Next a young girl, who looked to be the youngest was introduced. Her name was Miki which meant little. After her was Tikaani then Suka who were second cousins. Their names meant wolf and fast.

The final female had brown beads in her hair. The way she dressed reminded me alot of Pochahontas. She had make up that resembled Cleopatra and a gem in the center of her forehead.

"Kaskae, I chief."

"You have a leader of the pack and a chief?" Sam questioned.

"It like first and second leader."

"It's nothing different than your pack," my father began. "You have your first in command and second in command when the first is otherwise occupied. Khaleesi is their packs second in command and Kaskae is their first."

"That makes sense." Sam nodded.

Last came the only male in the pack. His appearance resembled Paul, stern, bitter facial expression, strong body build, muscular. He looked to be a half a foot taller than Paul as well.

"I Paka, mean mischief."

"Paka is Shila's older brother, they are the hot heads in the pack." My father explained.

Paul scoffed and Emmett gave a slight snort.

"You don't want to cross them." he added.

The two quickly silenced.

"Uh, welcome and thank you for coming. We look forward to resolving this problem with your help."

"We here common interest, not here for friend." Paka snapped.

"Silence Paka." Kaskae spoke. "We help until safe for human nanook, then we go."

Carlisle nodded his head in acknowlegement. "That is perfectly fine. This is simply nothing more than business."

Kaskae crossed her arms and took a step towards Carlisle. "What you know, uh, threat?"

Carlisle turned to look at my father for further translation. "She wants to know what we know about the vampires."

Carlisle clasped his hands together in front of him. "Right, well so far we know that threat #1 is a recently changed girl named Rachel. She is constructing a plan in which the outcome will be the creature of a vampire army consisting of 30-100 vampires whose goal will be killing my family."

"This not our fight." Kaskae said.

"It is your fight, if not right away it will quickly become just that. 30-100 vampires coming to a town with limited humans to feed on. They will make their way to your town and kill off your people one by one."

"Kaskae, think of our people." Khallisee snapped.

"We need plan for fight." Kaskae responded with an heir of such importance.

"We have our most gifted family members working on defense as we speak."

"Yes?" Kaskae said.

"Alice can see the future, she is keeping tabs on the situation." Jasper cut in.

Alice smiled at Kaskae reassuringly. "I have found a way to look in on the situation at large." She tapped her temple.

I watched Kaskae and Khallisee turn their backs to us and fall into a private conversation. Their voices were low enough that I could only hear mumbled words here and there.

"What is the verdict?" Emmett teased. "You pups in or out?"

I saw Kaskae's shoulders rise and fall dramatically as if she was taking a deep breath. Then she turned to look at as. "In."

"Tell what we need do." Khallisee added.