6. Real or Not Real?

Third Person POV

"What's butterbeer?" Both Annabeth and Leo questioned at the same time. Draco and George - who actually got on quite well now - had just dragged the two demigods into the Three Broomsticks and ordered butterbeer for the four of them.

Not that Draco and George knew the two of the party were demigods (well, technically Draco did, but he obviously couldn't acknowledge it). It was Saturday, the weekly trip to Hogsmead for yeas five and up.

Draco and George raised their eyebrows and shared a look as if to say, 'are you kidding me right now?', then looked back at Annabeth and Leo, who had their arms crossed annoyed.

They were not happy that their friends acted like it was stupid. How were they to know of some Strang wizarding drink that they have never had before!?

George laughed slightly while Draco decided to clear his throat in the place of chuckling, and two wide smiles were etched onto their faces.

"I think it'd be easier for you two ta' just try it since I've got no idea how to explain it." Draco laughed for a short second after saying this, and directly following this the barmaid came with the four butterbeers.

After a moment of Annabeth and Leo eyeing their beverages with suspicion, George slides Leos closer to him, just as Draco did Annabeths. Draco and George laughed.

"Stop worrying! It's not like we're trying to potion you!" George said with a smile. Sighing with defeat, Repair Boy and Owl Head finally slurped some butterbeer from the straws in their cups. Their eyes lit up almost immediately. Draco and George grinned in victory. Leo laughed in happiness, grinning, and also enjoying how silly his worry had apperently been.

"This is amazing!" Annabeth was beaming with happiness as well.

That was the last thing they did at Hogsmead that day, and it wasn't long after that they were riding the train back to Hogwarts.

***

"You know what Percy? Just shut up! Because you lost the right to speak when you decided you didn't trust me anymore!" Annabeth stormed off, leaving Percy on his own as he sat by the black lake.

"Annabeth!" He tried to call after her, but she was already gone.

***

Annabeth entered the common room fuming. Draco and Leo - who had been sitting on the couch - stood am lost instantaneously at their friends mood. Lucky for the trio, no other Slytherins were there to witness the scene.

"Anna-"

"Not now Draco!" The grey-eyed female snapped. The two boys furrowed their brows.

"Uh-" Leo never even got to say a proper word.

"Ugh! I could kill him! That-that good for nothing sorry excuse for a boyfriend!" Annabeths eyes seemingly darkened as a result of her rage.

"Annabeth!" Draco raised his voice slightly. Snapping back to reality, the girl finally looked back at her friends.

"Look, I don't know what he did, but if it's that bad then he clearly isn't good enough for your anger." Leo butted in. Annabeth sighed, knowing he was right.

Now, Leo really did not want to insult Percy, but it was clear that the son of Poseidon had done something.

"I know you love him, but if he's having doubts right now, either make him realise he's being stupid, or take a step back until he realizes it himself." Draco tried to talk some reason into his friend, as this wasn't the first time her idiot boyfriend had caused her to storm into a room with a storm cloud over her head. He knew she knew what he meant by that. Yet know as she did, Annabeth was not happy with the idea...

"Draco-" Annabeth stopped herself. She was about to tell Draco what the cause of her issues with Percy were, but she didn't know if she really wanted to tell him, as though keeping it secret would make it not be real.

"What?" He asked. Leo watched the scene curiously. Annabeth looked at the other two Slytherins. They were her friends, and had a right to know. Draco, in particular. She sighed.

"The reason, that Percy and have been fighting... well, before, every guy I hung out with was either his friend or at least someone he knew. But then here, there's you, someone who he's barely even talked too, and someone who is in a house for people who are cunning. And someone who I spend more time with then him, even if it's just because we're in the same house and have our classes together..." By this point, both Draco and Leo had figured what Annabeth was getting at. Annabeth, who'd had her back to Leo and Draco since she began explaining why her and Percy had been fighting, turned around to look them in the eyes.

"Percy and I have been fighting because he's jealous of you." Annabeth finnaly clarified. Draco had already guessed as much at this point, yet somehow it felt like a punch in the gut hearing it said.

But Dracos guilt was soon replaced with anger. Did Annabeths moronic boyfriend really not trust her enough to let her have her own friends!?

Draco walked to the exit of the common room, Annabeth and Leo suddenly became nervous of what their friend might do.

"Draco?" Draco did not answer Annabeths calling after him.

"What are you gonna do, man?" Leo asked his friend who was he was halfway out the door. Draco stopped in the doorway to look at his friends.

"To knock some since into Annabeths idiot boyfriend." With that, he exited the common room. Leo and Annabeth looked at each other.

"Uh oh..." They said in unison.

***

Annabeths eyes flew open and she flinched as she jerked back to life. She sat up quickly to see she had been leaning against a window that depicted passing scenery.

"Woah! Calm down little firecracker." Said none other than George Weasley. Annabeth blinked in confusion. But... what?

"You OK'?" Draco asked from his seat right next you her. Leo sat across from Annabeth, the window on her right and his left. To her left was Draco, and George was across from him.

"I-I... we were... we were at Hogwarts. And... How did we get here?" Annabeth just couldn't comprehend what had just happened.

"We just finished a trip at Hogsmead, we finished with you and Leo having butterbeer for the first time, and now we're heading home. Well, Hogwarts, but I say home as we're living there for the rest of the school year." George smiled at her.

They just finished Hogsmead? Was she dreaming? But... it seemed so real... Silly, these thoughts. It couldn't have been real, and she knew that. Annabeth simply said she'd had a strange dream and left it at that, staring out the window for the remainder of the trip.

Still, she couldn't shake this feeling that the dream had meant something.

Annabeth just hope that she was wrong.