Chapter 41 : Fond Memories

*DayDay's POV*

We were at The Mann Music Center rehearsing for the show tomorrow. We just got here not too long ago after Taliah finally came to the hotel.

We weren't there too long, we did a quick run-through of the show after soundchecks and all that stuff. We had a photographer there with us to take pictures to put on our website and he filmed video for a new webisode. Julian was kind of quiet after though. He's like deep in his feelings after yesterday at Mia's aunt's house. 

"Aye bro, whats the deal with you and Mia?" Langston asked me.

"What you mean?" I said snapping out my thoughts.

"I mean," He went on. "Imma just say it."

He laughed a little.

"Taliah wanted me to ask you about it. You know she nosey as shit."

"Stop talkin' shit though." She said walking passed us and hitting his head and proceeding to drink a bottle of water.

He sucked his teeth and looked back over at me.

"Well," I said scratching my head. "we good. I'm taking her to dinner tonight."

"Good."

I turned and looked at the empty seats. I sighed. 

"Man, I never felt this way about someone. Ever." I said laughing a little.

"I know how you feel.." He said. "Its crazy how things can change so fast in a matter of months.."

"Yeah.." I said still gazing at the seats. "I didn't know she could've had a huge impact on me."

He just shook his head in agreement.

He walked down off the stage and over to Taliah. I still stood there thinking.

-

After rehearsal was over, we headed back to the hotel and I frantically got dressed. 

"I've never been this nervous" i said talking to myself while I paced around the room. 

I just have a feeling that something's gonna happen tonight and it's making me more nervous. I still paced around the room then I just stopped and looked at my watch. It was time to go pick up Mia.

-

I got in the elevator and down to the lobby and waited for the valet to bring my car out front. After about 6 minutes, i got in my car and drove over to her aunt's house and picked her up.

I nervously walked up to the door and knocked before her mom opened the door.

"Hi Dashawn!" Her face lit up as she saw me. "C'mon in"

I walked in with my hand stuffed in pockets.

"Don't look so nervous" she said laughing. "She'll be down in a few minutes. Come sit down"

We sat there, just having small talk about how's the tour going, when we're going back to California and all that good stuff.

"Good, good. I'm glad to see you guys going for dreams and having fun."

"Yeah." I said laughing. "Its crazy how far we came from the last couple of years"

"Well I wish you and everyone else good luck on closing out this tour." She said reaching out for my hand.