Chapter 28 : Deception

*Mia's POV*

Having a little outing with Taliah, Alisa, Essie and Vicky. We were all at Alisa's house watching We The Party..

"And why are we watching this again?" Vicky asked.

"Becauseeeee.." I said. "I love this movie"

"I still don't even get what's going on. What are they making a bet for?"

"To see who could get laid before their prom" Essie said.

"Ohhhhhh.. That makes soooo much sense" Vicky said sarcastically.

"And speaking of that.." Essie said trailing off. "I heard about you and your boo, Taliah."

"Excuse me?" She said laughing. "You ain't hear shit. I don't put my business out in the open like that."

"Mmhmmm" she said raising an eyebrow. "I don't gotta 'hear' anything.. I can see it in your face. You got that little glow"

"Whatever" Taliah said as she rolled her eyes and blushing.

"Oh my god.." I said looking at her. "You didn't.."

"Didn't what?" She asked.

"You know what I'm talking about" i said.

She turned her head as her cheeks got redder.

"She did!" Alisa said laughing.

"Shutuppppp" she said covering her face.

"I got one question.." She said between laughs. "When?"

"The night of the release party."

"Ohhhhhh. You a freak!" Vicky said.

We all laughed as Taliah hid her face in embarrassment.

"Yall are the worse." She said lifting her head up. "It's not like I'm like the only one."

She side-eyed Alisa as she laughed.

"Let's talk about you and Ju.." She said making Alisa get quiet. "Yeah that's what I thought."

"You didn't have to go there though."

"Yes I did." Taliah said laughing. "I'm tired of all yall picking on me."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stop bitchin'" Vicky said.

"What about you and DayDay?" Taliah said winking and elbowing me.

"Nope! Stop right there. I'm not feeding into yall bullshit." I said laughing. "And that's none of your business."

"But ayee." I said reading a text message from DayDay. "Are yall doing the charity event at the middle school on Thursday?"

"I have no choice. It's a NCredible sponsored event." Taliah said.

"I'm going" Alisa said as she flipped through the channels on the TV.

"We gonn get it poppinnnn!"

"Stop being hype." Taliah said running up the steps.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as i played around my phone.

*Taliah's POV*

I ran upstairs to go put some shoes on and to get ready to go home. I have to go to the studio later.. Well not just me.. Normally when me, or the guys go to the studio, we all go. But anyway, I was getting dressed to go home to get ready. I got mom's car though. That's love. lol

*Strip clubs and dollar bills, I still got my money, Patron shots, can I get a refill, I still got my money, Strippers going up and down that pole, And I still got my money*