Chapter 35 : Intense Measures

Shout out to @Reppin_RGOKY and my bestfriend Shonda for helping me write most of this! :*

-

*Taliah's POV*

When we finally got off the plane, we got someone to drive us to the hotel in vans. It was getting dark by the time we landed. Me, the boys, and Mama J and Mama Lang rode in the same van while everybody else was in the other one. Everybody was tired. The boys were knocked out and so was Mama J. Me and Mama Lang were the only ones still up. I leaned against the window with my eyes closed trying to sleep. I had my earphones in, with my music down low. I thought about how my birthday's gonna play out and the entire tour. It was a bit overwhelming.

"Taliah?"

"Yes?" I said looking over at her and gently smiling.

"Thank you."

"Huh?" I said confused.

"Thank you.. For everything. I've never seen Langston this happy before you came into his life."

"Ohh.. Um. No problem." I said looking over to my phone as it lit from notifications from twitter.

*Message from @RaeW: Alisa told me what happened.. Please make up with him. For your own sake*

I sighed and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

I had to be asleep for almost an hour. I felt rustling around me but i was too tired to even open my eyes. I felt somebody's arms around me, cradling me then placing me on a bed.

-

I woke up to hear someone banging on my room door. I sluggishly got out the bed and opened the door.

"Yes!?" I said with an attitude swinging it open with all my might.

"You're Taliah Neil right?" The bellhop asked me.

"Yes.." I said folding my arms and leaning against the door.

"Here you go.." He said pushing a cart with breakfast, chocolate and flowers into my room.

I watched as he pushed the cart in and placed the tray with everything on my bed. I was amazed by all these flowers in my room. I didn't even see them when I got up.

"Thank you." I said still in amazement as he pushed the cart out my room, closing the door behind him.

I walked back over to my bed and sat down.

"What the..." I mumbled to myself.

I leaned back on the headboard, grabbing the tray and putting it on my lap.

I grabbed the remote off the nightstand and turned on the TV. And of course, these dumb gossip shows were on. I rolled my eyes and ate my breakfast.

"But wait wait.. Did you guys hear about Taliah's videoshoot?"

"She basically had a breakdown in front of everybody.. She left with less than half of the shoot done. Who does that?"

"I dont know why you guys are acting like she committed murder or something. When has ever been that serious? Give her a break."

I sighed and turned off the TV as I finished my breakfast. I picked up the little card on top of the chocolate.

"Goodmorning beautiful. Come have dinner with me tonight?

-Langston"

The way he signed his name was so cute. He put a little heart next to it and everything.

I stared at the card thinking. I don't think I ever be truly mad at him. It's like he does that things that cause me to be more forgiving than I usually am. Everybody's been in my ear nonstop telling me to give him another chance. I mean I should. Shouldn't I? I just don't want our relationship to be more messed up than it already is. I smiled as i put the card back on the tray and went into the bathroom to get ready for rehearsal.