Chapter 13 : Showtime (Continued)

*DayDay's POV*

Shit ! We all just sat in the car moaning and groaning at the fact that somebody hit the car &made us go off the road .

"is everybody okay !?" Julian's mom said turning around to check on us.

"Yeah mom." Julian said.

"what the hell just happened?" Vicky said sitting up &rubbing her forehead.

"somebody tailgated us."

After a few minutes, we were back on the road on our way to the show . The ride was kinda quiet after we got hit. Everybody was just chillin'.

We finally got to the venue and started our sound check just an hour before the show started . Fans were gathering around and their energy was great. Its always good to see people coming to show support.

I was sitting backstage with everyone and you could hear the crowd screaming anxiously waiting to see us.

"So whats after this?" Taliah asked Mama J.

"We have some contest winners coming backstage for a personal meet and greet with the boys"

I was kind of getting nervous . Its nothing new though! I'm always a little nervous before shows, but once i get on stage, its all gone . The fans, the cheering, positivity keeps me going.

*Langston's POV*

I'm ready for this. I hear the fans screaming, see the flashing lights on stage. Man i'm ready to put my all in this show.

"Rangers ! Rangers ! Rangers !" The crowd chanted right before we got introduced.

"Ladies &Gentleman ," i heard the announcer say as i jumped up and down shaking off the little bit of nervousness i had . "The Rangersss !"

We ran on stage to the fans screaming &yelling our names . We determined to turn up tonight.

"ayeee ! How yall doing tonight!?" Julian said piping up the crowd .

"are yall ready to turn up !?" i said pointing my mic to the crowd as they screamed.

"Aha. Yall too turnt ! I'm feelin' this crowd though. Are yall?" DayDay said looking at us.

"yeahh mannnn !" me &Julian both said at the same time.

"well then lets get this show on the road then ! Whoop !" Julian said right before the DJ started playing the music.

He started playing Tip &all the fans sang along with music as we danced. I'm really loving the energy right now .

*About 20 minutes later*

"Aye." i had to get that Barry White shit on real quick. Aha.

"This for all the ladies out there" i said winking to them before walkin backstage .

We went to get the girls. Julian got Alisa's hand and took her back on stage and DayDay did the same with Vicky. I had to find Taliah so i ran further backstage . She was near the bathroom talking to Mama J &i went to grab her hand but she hesitated.

"C'mon" i said grabbing her hand and starting to run back but she stopped me

"But what about Essie? She went to the bathroom , we cant leave her back here."

"Don't worry . I got it." Mama J said. "Go ahead"

After that i ran on stage with her right next me .

*Vicky's POV*

DayDay pulled me on stage with him &everybody else.

"okay. Introduce yourselves, ladies." he said before he put the mic near me.