Chapter 36 : 'Living The Dream'

*Langston's POV*

Day 1.

The tour has officially started! We about to kill this show in Chicago then it's off to the rest of the east coast, then lastly New Jersey,Philly for Taliah's birthday weekend and New York for the last show.. I'm lowkey nervous to go to Philly actually. Taliah's taking me to see her family. I met her mom and dad already, but I'm still nervous. It's not just her parents, but it's her grandparents all her cousins, aunts, uncles, etc..

"Langston!" Julian said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Come on!" He said opening my hotel room door. "Before we leave yo ass."

"Alright!" 

I stood up and adjusted my hat.

"Lets go." I said walking through the door.

It was 7 and the concert starts at 8:30. We gotta get to the concert hall and get wardrobe and stuff and that takes like a half hour. I sat in the van next to Taliah. She held onto my hands for dear life.

"Ugh.." She grunted. "I'm nervous."

"Don't be.." I said looking down at our hands. "You'll do fine."

I was nervous myself to be honest. I got too much shit on my mind and its killing me.

I looked back up and gave her a peck on the lips.

"I wish yall would stop with all that mushy shit." Julian said from the passenger side.

We laughed and we all sat quietly during the ride to the place. From how quiet everybody was, you could tell that we were nervous.

-

We got there and went in through the front, being greeted by a bunch of fans and paparazzi. We stood outside and took a few pictures before we went in to get ready for the show.

*Taliah's POV*

Langston wrapped his hand around my waist while we took pictures. I was still nervous as hell thinking about the show. But while we took pictures, fans were on both sides were grabbing at us. It was one point where they almost broke the metal railing that was holding them back.

"Alright. C'mon guys." Mama J said.

We started walking into the hall and fan grabbed my hair with a tight grip. She wouldn't let go! I tried to get out of her grip, but she still pulled on it, almost making me fall.

"MISS. Let her go!" I heard Michael say trying to get her to let go.

She let go after Michael said he would have her escorted out of the place.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" Langston said rubbing my back.

"Yeah." I said sighing.

"Guys go to those dressing rooms over there."

We walked over to our rooms, labeled with our names.

I stepped in my dressing room and sat down in front of the vanity mirror to get my makeup done. I sat in the chair with a silk robe on nervously shaking my leg.

"Alright. Time to get dressed." The stylist said holding up a few outfits on hangers. "Pick which one you want to wear. I'll be outside."

"Alright" i said grabbing the outfits out of her hand then placing them on the rack near the bathroom.

The guys were already dressed by the time the stylist left, so they were in my room with me.

"LeeLeeeeee." Julian said walking around with the camera recording. "You nervous?"