Chapter 19 : Explanations

*Taliah's POV*

I sat outside of the Principle's office with Bri sitting directly next to me. I leaned over to my left, crossing my legs and resting my head on my hand. I was sitting here lookin a hot ass mess; food all over clothes, in my hair. *sigh* i sat there daydreaming, thinking about exactly what i just did. When my mom and dad find out i've been fighting, my ass is grass ! Before we moved to California, when we lived in Philly, i got kicked out of school, well a few schools, for fighting. See, i used to act like Bri. Thought i was the shit and was better than everyone else. In the last school i went to, they put me on this probation type program, and i had to go to counseling and they made me talk to the people that my dumbass hurt there. I listened to everything they had to say and i took it to heart. I was taking out my anger and frustration on them and i realized i didn't wanna keep going on like that. My thoughts were interrupted by the Principle's Secretary coming into the hall and calling me in the office.

"Mrs. Carson is ready. Go ahead in." She said signaling me to go into the office.

I walked in the office and sat down in front of her desk.

"Okay, explain to me what happened."

"I was sitting down and eating my lunch" i said as my voice cracked. "When i finished, i went to throw everything in the trash, and i fell."

Of course i didn't like Bri, but i wasn't gonna snitch and get her in trouble. She looks like she's always in and out of this office.

"So you fell," she said folding her arms on the table and raising her eyebrow "and you just happened to get a bloody nose and rip in your shirt?"

"I walked over to where Bri was sitting and when i fell, I caught her elbow and some thread on my shirt got pulled on the table and it ripped."

"Hmm.." She said leaning back and looking at me. "Get to class. I don't want to see you in my office again Ms. Neil"

"Yes ma'am" i said before quickly getting up and heading for the door.

I walked out the office and looked down at Bri quickly before leaving. Since we had a free period, i decided to go home and change and get fixed up. Like i said before, i looked a hot ass mess. It didn't take me long. I took a quick shower, washed my hair and put some new clothes. I didn't bother blow drying my hair. It was gonna take too long. I just dried it a little with my towel. I threw the towel in my dirty clothes hamper and left the house and went back to school. When i got back, the whole gang was sitting out on the field.

"Aye! Come here lil nigga!" I heard Julian loud ass yell.

I walked over to where they were sitting and sat down next to Langston. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

"So whats the deal for this weekend, youngsters?" I asked.

"Says one of the youngest person over here." Alisa said.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"But seriously.. What we doin' this weekend?" I asked

"Sky-Zone?" 

"Six Flags?" 

"Go-Carting?"

"Wait wait wait" DayDay said laughing and shutting everybody else up. "It's only Monday. Can we at least get to Thursday first before we make plans?"

"We doin' something this weekend anyway." Langston whispered in my ear.

I turned my body so that way i was fully facing him while i was still sitting on his lap