Chapter 24 : Make You Mine

*Julian's POV*

"What time is it?" I said waking up and rubbing my eyes.

I was the last one up, everybody else was up and dressed.

"It's 1:00" Alisa said sitting back on the couch with me.

"Damn." I said sitting up some and yawning.

"Turn to MTV right now!" Mia said running in the living room from the kitchen.

"Why? Nobody watches that shit anymore." RaeRae said picking up the remote.

"Just turn to it!"

"Okay! Stop yellin!" she said turning to it.

She changed the channel from whatever it was on at first to MTV. The first thing that popped up was pictures of us at the conference.

"Nick Cannon's new artist Taliah Neil along with The Rangers sit at a conference/Q&A session with Paparazzi.. A TMZ correspondent reports that Neil, originally moved to California from Philadelphia, PA along with her sister and parents" one lady said.

"She seems like a sweet girl." Some dude said. "Lets hope she doesn't let the future fame get to her head like some other female stars."

"And as for The Rangers, they're still pushing, as always, and we hope to hear from or see them back here at the studio.. We'll be right back after these messages" the lady said laughing while looking at cue-cards

After it went commercial, all you heard was screams.

Taliah was like frantically jumping up and down and when Langston came back in the room from coming downstairs from the bathroom, she jumped in his arms and made him fall.

"Ahhh shit!" He said as she just sat on him while they were on the floor "what was that for?"

"I was on TV! Iiiiiii , was on TV" She said getting up off of the floor and helping Lang up.

"Girl... Calm down." Essie said.

"Yall always tryna bring a nigga down! Damn." She said sitting down on the couch and pouting.

"Shitttt.. I'm the only one that still got the same stuff on from yesterday."

"Yeahhh." Alisa said looking up from her phone. "You a lil funky too"

"Aha shut up." I said standing up. "Aye bro, im boutta go back to your house and change."

"iight." Lang said.

I got up and went back over to his house and got ready for the day. We got a show later on tonight and yall know we gotta turn up. I walked back over to Mia and Taliah's house and flopped back on the couch.

"Yall wanna hit up the mall?" Mia asked.

"YESSS GIRL!" Taliah screamed. "I need something to wear tonight"

"Let's go then!"

"Ma!" Mia yelled as she stood at the bottom of the steps

"Yes?" Her mom yelled from upstairs.

"Can we borrow the cars?"

"Yeah! My cars keys in my purse and your dad's is in his jacket pocket"

"Alright! Thank you!" she said while she got the keys.

"Be safe!"

"Okay!" she said turning around and throwing a set of keys to Taliah. "I'm taking mom's car."

"alright." Taliah said standing up. "Let's be out then."

We all got up and went outside to the cars. Me, Alisa, Langston and Vicky rode in their dad's car and DayDay, Essie, Sierra and RaeRae rode in their mom's.