Chapter 37 : Panic

*Langston's POV*

I was laying on my bed in the hotel room with Taliah. She was laying on my chest and was already asleep. All I had on was boxers and i was falling asleep myself. We were both tired. This was the only break we got all day. We were in New Jersey and we had an intense rehearsal this morning then the concert right after.

"Ayo!" I heard Julian and DayDay yelling while they banged on the door. "Langston!"

Taliah woke up and yawned before sitting up on the bed and wrapping the covers around her.

I suck my teeth and got out the bed and walked to the door.

"What!?" I yelled back.

"Open the door!" They yelled at the same time.

I sighed, opened up the door and they barged in.

"Aye bro!" Julian said. "You tryna..."

He trailed off when he saw Taliah on the bed.

"Ahhhh.." He said smiling. "Did we interrupt something?"

"No.. We were tryna sleep."

"Sure.. Tryna 'sleep' if that's what you wanna call it."

"Mann.. Can you get to the point? What yall want?"

"We hittin up the club tonight.. You down?" DayDay asked.

"Mann..." I said scratching my head

"C'mon yo. We're the guests of honor."

I sighed and turned around to Taliah.

"You wanna go?"

"Sure." She said still looking at the TV.

"We gonna meet yall down in the lobby in a few."

"iight.. We out!" Julian said flinging the door wide open and walking out with DayDay.

I walked back over to the bed and flopped on it in front of Taliah. I laid flat on my back and looked up at the ceiling.

I covered my face and grunted loudly.

"What's wrong?" She asked while moving my hands away from my face.

"Its uh.. Its nothing."

She raised an eyebrow and asked again.

"Tell me." She said moving closer to me.

"This week just been really stressful. This tour, and meeting your family."

"I know.." She said holding my hand and wrapping her fingers with mine "but my family's cool people..it'll be fun."

She smiled at me and I felt somewhat better.

"Cmon." I said sitting up. "They probably waiting for us to come downstairs already."

-

*DayDay's POV*

Finally getting some relaxation, away from all the stressful rehearsals and stuff. I'm not even gonna lie though, it's nice on the road but i miss being at home; not seeing my family and Mia is the hardest thing.

"Day!" Taliah said waving her hands in front of my face.

"Huh?"

"Cmon!" She said laughing.

We got Michael, one of the guards, to drive us to this club. It was jumpin though.

"Aye! Ladies and Gents! We got a few special guests here tonight! Give it up for The Rangers and Taliah Neil!"

They all cheered as we walked in and greeted the DJ.

-

None of the 4 of us wasted time; we were all drunk. I saw a few homies and was with them and Langston and Taliah, and Julian wandered off somewhere. Nobody can keep up with that dude. Lol

"Yo. What time is it?" Langston tried to yell over the music.

"Almost 2." I said back.

"What time do we gotta be back at the hotel to get ready to go to Philly?"

"8:00"

I looked down at my phone to see a text from Julian.

*Im already on my way back to the hotel.*

"Let's head out." Taliah said leaning on Langston. "This shit dead."

"iight." I said stuffing my phone back in my pocket. "Let's be out."

"What about Ju?" She asked.

"He left already."

"Ohh.. Well then lets go."

-

We got back at the hotel and got our stuff ready around 3, just enough time to get a few hours of sleep. Man, words cant describe how comfortable my bed felt then.

*Julian's POV*

I woke up with an excruciating headache. Like damn. This hangover boutta be the death of me. I could barely move without feeling that annoying ass pain.

I was still laying in bed and I stretched as I yawned. When i stretched my arm to the left, i felt something in bed.

My eyes widened as I felt around even more until I felt hair. I sat up quickly to see a girl knocked out in my bed.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself.

I guess she heard me 'cause she turned around and smiled at me.

I felt disgusted. How could I ever do some stupid shit like this?

"Did we....?" I asked knowing that she knew what i was talking about.

"Mmhmm." She said biting her lip.

I felt sick to my stomach thinking about it. It's not like she was ugly or anything, but the fact I was so careless and did this made me mad at myself.

"Oh my god." I said covering my face. "You gotta go."

"What?" She said.

"You heard me!" I yelled. "You gotta go!"

I jumped out the bed and saw her stuff and threw it at her.

"Get the fuck out!"

I've never been the type to disrespect a female, but shit. That went out the window when I realized I slept with this girl, when I have a faithful girlfriend. Dawgggg. Alisa is going to kill me if she finds this shit out..

"Get out!" I screamed as I pushed her out my room and shut the door.

Mannn.. I swear I really fucked up this time, and no telling what else I did last night.

I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling before my alarm clock went off. It was 7 and we were gonna be getting ready to head off to Philly in the next hour and the rest of girls were gonna be at Taliah's old house, where her aunt lives now, waiting for all of us.

Fuckkkkk!

Let the panicking begin..