Chapter 38 : A "Happy" Gathering

*Taliah's POV*

I sat in the van with everyone, heart racing, palms all sweaty, yeah all that.

I dont know why I'm so nervous to be back in my old city. It might just be me being anxious to see all of my family again.

We pulled up to the hotel we were staying at, to be greeted by some of the fans of the guys. They took a few pictures and then left. Me, Langston, Julian and DayDay sat in the lobby while Mama J and Mama Lang checked us in.

"Alright guys," Mama J said. "Go put your bags in your rooms so we can head out."

I grabbed my luggage and rolled it over to the elevator. I flung my bags in my room and ran back to the elevator and went back in the lobby, without even waiting for the guys.

"You're seriously ready to leave?" Mama J laughed.

"Yeah kind of just ready to see my family I guess.."

I shrugged then smiled as I heard the elevator bing went off, I turned around to see Lang, Ju and Day coming out of the elevator.

"Well you couldn't wait on a couple of niggas" Lang said.

"Nope just kinda excited ya know..to be back in my old city"

"I know the feeling trust me"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and brushed his lips against mines. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

"C'mon chill with the smoochy face lets go" Julian pulled Lang away from me dragging him out the door.

"Rude much."

I rolled my eyes and followed them, we all got in the van and left the hotel.

-

I sat in the van, somewhat relaxed. I was trying to enjoy the fact that we were actually getting a real break and I could see my family. Plus, we dont have a show until Monday, which is when my birthday is.

"Taliah," Mama J said from the passenger side "where exactly is your aunt's house?"

"Its on 60th and Vine." I said looking out the window, seeing The el terminal to 63rd street. "We're pretty close"

We got there a few minutes. I looked out the window and smiled as I saw most of my family gathered outside on my Aunt's lawn. She lives in the house me, Mia, and our parents lived in before we moved. We left a lot of stuff behind and my aunt told me that she left me and Mia's rooms exactly the same.

I smiled again as I saw my younger cousins run up to the car. Everybody was getting out the car and I got out last. I put my sunglasses on as I stepped out into the bright sun. Langston grabbed my hand as we stepped on the lawn with everyone else.

I saw people's faces light up when they saw me.

"Aunt Liz!" I heard my cousin Alexis yell as she stood in the doorway entering the house. "Come look! Taliah's here."

She smiled as we kept walking closer. I greeted everybody before walking into the house giving hugs, kisses, all that.

When we walked in, all the girls were in the living room.

"Hey hey hey." I said taking my sun glasses off.

They all turned their heads and jumped up, giving me, the boys, and Mama J and Mama Lang hugs.

"Bout time yall got here." Mia said hugging me.

"Right." I said laughing and releasing from the hug. "Where's Mom and Dad?"