Make it

Arial p.o.v

Chapter 21

Make it.

Future and I walked out of Universe room and he pulled me close to his side and hugged me .

"It's gonna be okay , we both know Universe is a strong Girl she's gonna get through this," Future said kissing me on the forehead .

I nodded , trying to reframe from crying any more.

I was kinda shook , I seen so much of Universe blood out of her body had me thinking she was gonna die the whole car ride here.

I was Glad she was alive , thanks to Orion for giving some of his blood.

I know she's gonna trip over it later when she's better.

We waited outside of Universe hospital room waiting for the rest of them to come out so we could all walk out the building together.

Orion and Zaithaniel came out first.

"Aye mate see you later , my dad is gonna be pissed at me I didn't run his errands ," Orion said Dapping Future's fist .

"Yeah see you tomorrow ?" Future questioned .

"Yeah , of course ." He smiled .

Orion looked at Zai , who was looking at me and chuckled.

Orion bit his bottom lip and winked at me , and I hugged on to Future shaking my head.

Zai elbowed him in the rib cage causing him to bust out in hysterics.

"Your not even slick mate don't be doing that ," Zai said easing him while all Orion did was laugh.

Zai looked at me and smiled , puckering his lips and blowing me a kiss.

I hid my face in Future's side blushing slightly.

My face was burning hot and I swear if he could see my face he would think something of it.

Woah , I don't even know why I was blushing .

"Okay you lot stop fooling with my sister ," Future warned playfully.

But I knew he meant it though , if they didn't stop bothering me he would pounce like a tiger trying to kill its Pray. Future was an over protective big brother when he wanted to be.

"Nah , you're kidding that's your sister ?" both Orion and Zai said in Unison.

"Yeah , Blood and all." Future answered shortly.

So wait they was winking and blowing kisses to make him mad or something ? I don't understand these idiots .

"Small world ," Zai said.

They all nodded in unison.

Then out of no where a loud beeping noise was heard from Universe room.

I could Hear her mother in panic as she called for someone to come help.

Next thing you know we are being pushed out the way so the doctor and three other nurses could go in the room .

Tear instantly begin to well up in my eyes .

I tried to run into the room but Zaithaniel held me back.

I started Kicking and screaming.

"Zai let me the fuck go ! Let me go !!!" I screamed.

"What good will it be for you in there ? You'll just be in the way ! It's better if you stay out here ." He said still holding me .

A nurse Brought out Universe Mum and Dad and told them they couldn't be in there right now.

Universe Mother broke down on the floor and started crying ," She needs me with her ! I need to be in there !" She yelled .

Ultra bent down and held her , I could see he was trying his hardest not to cry as well.

She nor he couldn't lose their Daughter and I couldn't lose a best friend.

I gave up on trying to run in the room and Just cried into Zai's arms for the second time today.

***

Fuck if visiting hours are over , I wanted to know if Universe is okay.

It was Twelve o'clock in the morning and none of us still hadn't left as we waited in the waiting room to hear about Universe condition.

It's been an hour and honestly we all were getting inpatient .

Orion had called his dad , and apologize for not doing whatever he had to do for him.

I was Sitting under Zaithaniel's arms as he held me, I had just stopped crying and he was rubbing my back soothingly.

" You alright ?" He wondered.

I nodded and rubbed the tears off my face.

I noticed I cried a little puddle on his shirt.

"I'm sorry ," I apologize for the tear puddle I left on his shirt and for crying on him in general.

I noticed I was kinda close and scooted away from him a little so I wasn't as close any more.

He sighed , " Its alight , you feel better ?" He wondered.

"No , not really."

"Don't worry , your Gyal Universe is a feisty little fighter. She the First to check me and Orion ever ," he chuckled , " She'll make it , bet ."

I nodded , but I had a little doubt in my heart. Future told me the same thing and looked what happen.

Zai leaned in close to my face and wiped away a year from my left eye with his thumb and gave me a reassuring smile.

I got a little flustered and stood up quickly.

It felt like forever when the doctor came in to the waiting room , but really it had only been 35 minutes after twelve.

We all gathered around the Doctor to hear about Universe Status.

"Well Universe is indeed Alive ," Dr. Patrie begun ," She was shot three times after all so we knew things such as these would happen. She was bleeding heavily from her back , and her breathing rate was under the necessary level. I gave her an oxygen mask so it can help her breath while she sleeps. She is okay but she needs to be monitored while she sleeps or if awake too. She's gonna be okay , don't worry ," Dr.Patrie smiled.

"Can I go see her ? " Universe mum questioned.

"Of course , there is a nurse in there if anything happens again," dr. Patrie said.

We nodded.

Ultra and Universe mum decided it was best for us to go home, we'd see Universe tomorrow when she was awake .

We agreed.

I went home with Future and when we got there my mum ran up to me and hugged me.

" Don't worry Baby girl , she is going to make it ." My dad assured me as he hugged me after my mother did.

I hope every one was right .

[A/N] YO ! By Popular annoyance in my inbox Mafia Prince has been updated ! Lol ! If y'all really want me to update y'all gotta give me the good comments that will motivate me to type up the next Chapter. (Not bullshit comments just saying update those make me take my time while writing!!!)But yess I wanted to write Arial chapter for the longest and here it is ! Vote ,Read , & COMENT