Take me there.

Chapter 34

I wanna love you and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
I wanna know - wanna know - wanna know now!
I got to know - got to know - got to know now!

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I - I'm willing and able,
So I throw my cards on your table!
I wanna love you - I wanna love and treat - love and treat you right;
I wanna love you every day and every night:
We'll be together, yeah! - with a roof right over our heads;
We'll share the shelter, yeah, oh now! - of my single bed;
We'll share the same room, yeah! - for Jah provide the bread.

Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Is this love - is this love - is this love -
Is this love that I'm feelin'?
Wo-o-o-oah! Oh yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!
Yes, I know; yes, I know - yes, I know now!

I sang along to Bob Marley as I laid in my bed just in my underwear. Miami was hot this Friday afternoon, and there wasn't any school being that it was a teacher work day my favorite school holiday that never made sense.

It was only my dad and I home, my mother had to go to work, well not actually had to , but wanted to because she was still mad at my father.

Their arguments was so funny to me.

Pops would pull her into his arms and she'd still be cursing at him as he kissed on her neck.

They fought about nothing ! Absolutely nothing.

They fought about my room being dirty, to each other not me. Swear my room had nothing to do with them, yet they somehow found a reason to argue over it.

Swear it was just so they can go makeup in their room and do the patty cake.

I think god I never heard nothing.

Air came walking into my room and she stopped midway and just looked at me.

"Where's your bandages?" She asked turning around to close my room door and lock it.

I raised a brow at her.

"Orion and Zai here." She says motioning to why she lock the door.

I nodded as I got up to find clothes to put on.

"I don't need them on no more my dad says, so I took em off." I said as I pulled out a orange sundress to put on.

"Okay, well we've come to get you. We are going to the beach ." Arial says excitedly.

"Um whose idea ?" I questioned.

"Mostly mine. It's hot as fuck Gyal." Air said I chuckled and shook my head as I looked for a bathing suit.

This was hard because I had stretch marks all around my ass and I was self conscience about them, but Air always told me to 'embrace em because my ass was nice' according to her. Her ass didn't have to deal with em, she had a perfect bubble butt with no marks.

I laid three one piece bathing suits on the bed and Air looked at me stupid.

"All the two pieces you have, but you want to wear these ?" She groaned.