Miracle child

Universe-

Orion couldn't even enter my house fully before my dad mugged him.

"Why are you here ?" My dad questioned looking mad as heck looking from his watch on his wrist then up back at us.

"Um he's dropping me off?" I questioned confused.

"That's not what I'm saying Verse. I told him to follow certain directions and his ass is here right now when he shouldn't be." My dad said and I looked at him confused.

"You do realize your the one who agreed that I could go to the beach with him and Arial right ? and We are actually two hours early." I said still confused.

"I know what I agreed too, but you are home too soon." Dad said and him saying that made me mug him.

"Damn, Ultra my bad I forgot. Verse and I can go back out if that's okay with you." Orion said taking my hand.

" No, I wanna know why it's a problem that you dropping me home so early. Dad you should be happy about that!" I said screwing my father and he looked down at me.

"BABY ! GET BACK UP HERE WITH THE SYRUP !" I heard my mother yell from upstairs and my face filled with disgust.

I turned around and grabbed Orion's arm heading for the door.

I had nothing to say to my parents about their 'playing' while I wasn't at home.

What the heck where they gonna do with the syrup though?

I was literally gonna be traumatized for life.

A deep chuckle escaped from Orion's lips as we got into the car and I just put my face in to my palms so disgusted.

"You know sex is natural right ?" Orion said as he pulled off away from my house.

"I'd doubt you say the same thing knowing your parents doing it and shit." I mumbled as he chuckled some more.

" My parents don't have the courtesy like yours to do it when I'm not home. They ass will go at it anywhere with me home and stop for a minute to curse me out if I accidentally walk in to that scene and continue when I'm out of sight. It's crazy how I don't have about twelve other siblings or some shit." H e said as he drove.

" I'm a miracle child." I laughed.

" I am also." He said looking at me laughing too.

" They stay trying to conceive another miracle child, God is trying to tell them I am the only blessing they will have and need to stop messing around like rabbits." I said and O laughed as he pulled into a parking spot of this large white fenced house.

He turned off the engine and got out the car quickly to open up my door.

I looked at him then to the large house.

"Where are we ?" I asked as I got out of the car and he closed the passenger door behind me.

"My house." He said as he walked up to the gate and unlocked it with his keys.

"We just came from your house and this is not your house." I said and he chuckled shaking his head as he got the gate open and held it open for me to walk in.

I walked in looking at the beautiful yard covered in nice flowers and the porch was very long I couldn't see the inside cause it was blocked by hedges.

"We where at my parents house, this is MY house. Where I pay bills and sleep from time to time." He said and I looked at him wide eye'd.

"Why ? How even ?" I asked.