We Cool?

Chapter 31

~Universe

I woke up in my parents bed as my mother tried to quietly get out of bed.

I had fallen asleep in their room talking to my mum as my dad went out.

"Important matters." He had said before he left.

After another set of rounds with my mother, she felt the need to talk with me and see how things were.

I couldn't lie to my mum like it flowed so easily with my dad. I told her everything about  Arial and Zaithaniel and even how Orion choked me.

She almost had a panic attack.

She let me finish and then told me I did deserve it, but when she sees Orion she was going to smack his soul into place.

I laughed at that.

It was good talking to my mum last night.

"Go to sleep, you don't have to wake up until like six and it's four." My mother said and I nodded turning my head to the other side away from the lamp light.

I could'nt sleep, due to my mothers constant moving around in the room.

"You paranoid just like your daddy." My mum said with a laugh.

I yawned sitting up.

"Go sleep in your room." My mum said slipping in to her pant suit.

"I'm awake now. My sleep already left me."

"Let me clean your shoulder before I leave, your dad went to medical school for no apparent reason." My mum said with the roll of her eyes.

"He cleaned it yesterday." I told her.

"Your bandages don't look clean." She said examining it as she slipped on her heels.

"He used the same one, just rotated it to a cleaner spot, cause he couldn't find new ones." I yawned.

"That man..." She growled.

"Are y'all fighting?" I asked as she unwrapped my bandages.

"Yup, your father irritates me to no end." She said.

"You married him though." I laughed.

"He was just lucky." My mum smiled.

***

Orion showed up at my door at 6:14. He was way too early, I had already showered and was just laying naked on my bed when he knocked.

I looked out my window and saw him waiting. I threw on some sweats and a tank top and ran downstairs to open the door.

"What happened? I asked opening the door.

"Good Morning Princess." He said leaning on the door frame.

"Strangers are not allowed in my yard." I told him.

"Good thing you know me." He said walking past me.

"I'm not dressed and my dad is not here for you to be here, so leave." I told him covering up my chest.

" That sounds wonderful, now I can help you get dressed and you can make me breakfast after." He said with a hint of humour in his voice as he shut the door.

I rolled m eyes at him.

"Kiss the rass of mi Aunt Mayana's goat you turd. Get di bumba clot out." I said sternly.