What I Want

Mafia Prince

Chapter 33

"He's rude." I said as I sat at the lunch table with Zai, Orion, and Air.

"Who?" Air questioned because obviously she would be the one to not know they had someone following me.

"Andy, the dude they got following me around when I'm not with y'all." I told her rolling my eyes.

"Following you ? What is this national security? Verse can walk down the hall by herself." Air said pointing a finger in Orion's face.

He kissed his teeth and took a bite out his pizza.

"Air I'm saying ! Like where is my free will here." I said and Zai laughs shaking his head and I screw him.

"You got shot. Excuse us for taking precaution so that doesn't happen again." Orion says as he pulls out his phone and gets up.

" Whatever." I mumbled.

"Babe, I'll be back." Zai says kissing Arial's cheek and getting up to follow after Orion.

"Oh we at Babe stage already?" I teased and Air rolled her eyes smiling.

"He's awesome Verse. I'm glad I gave him a chance to be honest." She said smiling her head off.

"Welp, if he does anything to make you feel uncomfortable tell me so I can handle it." I said laying my head on the table.

"Gyal, you not the only tough shit around here. Best believe he tried to talk shit to me and I had to put him in his place. He know better now to fuck with me." She said and I bursted out laughing.

"Thas my Gyal." I said as we gave each other a high-five.

"So how's your brother ?" I ask her and she screws me.

"Doesn't have time for me no more cause you found him a sex addict nurse of a girl friend." She said rolling her eyes and I chuckle.

"Laura's his girl friend ? Wow, they're moving fast." I said lifting my head off the table.

"They started their relationship having sex first and your saying they moving fast because now she's his girlfriend ? It was bond to happen because ever since the first day they had sex he was cheesing his African ass off hitting the azonto." She said moving her shoulders in a rhythm and I laughed.

"Ahh, he still needs to teach me you know! My azonto is kind of weak and you can't teach mi like he do." I said getting excited as I copied her following the rhythm of her shoulders.

"I'm Zai's girlfriend." Air says randomly and I nod not knowing what to say.

"I just had to tell you. I don't feel like its fast and no we didn't do any physical activity." She said looking down at her fingers her voice getting lower and I chuckled.

She hated saying the word sex and anything meaning the word.

"I know I was a little hostile and on edge of seeing you so close to Zai, but in all honesty I'm happy to see you smiling. It's all good I guess. I don't really get love besides family love I suppose." I said shrugging.

"Give Orion a chance." She whispered.

I shook my head at her even saying that.

"Wow." was all I said and put my head back on the table.

I was not going to answer her on that and I felt like she was put up to it.

"I'm far as hell and some youth over there keeps staring at you." Andy says sliding in to the seat next to me with his phone in his hand. He looked up at me and turned around and openly pointed at the boy who was at the moment looking our way.