Normalcy

Universe.

Chapter 32

My stomach flopped as I came to realization that Orion's arm was wrapped around my waist when I woke up due to my alarm going off.

I froze for a moment, before I heard my alarm system go off telling us the front door has been open.

I threw his arm off me and jumped out of my bed. I went and sat on the couch in my room, knowing my father would kill us both if we where that close.

I diverted my eyes from the door and started packing stuff in my bag to look busy.

"Universe!" My father's voice boomed and Orion jumped, sitting up quickly on the bed as he finally woke up. My dad looked at us from the door and I smiled.

"Good Morning pops." I said, getting up to kiss his cheek as Orion rubbed the sleep out his eyes.

"Why are you in my daughter's room?" My dad questioned.

"Oh, he was tired, so I told him he could go ahead and sleep on my bed." I lied and both my dad looked at me oddly.

"Really?" My dad asked unsure.

"It's the least I could do, he's my hero." I say sarcastically and my dad rolls his eyes.

"Next time sleep on the couch. Anyways you both should be on your way to school. Hurry and Leave." He says and I make a face as he leaves.

I grab my bag as Orion slips on his shoes.

"Watch her." My dad told Orion as he points to me and I roll my eyes.

"I can watch myself,  thank you." I said annoyed.

Orion shook his head at me.

"I got her."

***

"Volume is always cubic unit and area is square." Arial said as I constantly kept mixing them up.

We had a test in math class that  I was no where nea ready for. We sat on the floor near our lockers on the second floor.

"It's not that hard." Arial commented.

"I can solve the problem, just remembering if it's to the third power or the second power." I whined.

"What y'all doing?' Zaithanial asked popping out of no where making Arial's head snap up just to look up.

Her face turned red when he made eye contact with her.

I swear she was falling for him so fast. I just hoped for his sake that he doesn't hurt her. Seeing as he was here now I wouldn't be getting my study buddy back. For my sake I pray our math teacher change the day of the test.

I put my stuff back in my locker and turned around and yelped as Orion stood right there

I should of known if one was here the other was close behind.

"What the heck O ! Gosh!" I said holding my chest to calm my pounding heard.

"O?" e said smirking as he looked down at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"O seems better than calling you Ryan." I shrugged,

"I like it when you call me Prince."