Pissed Off Mother

Pissed Off Mother.

 Chapter 22

Ultra P.O.V

Elisha and I entered Universe room.

Instantly Elisha begin crying again seeing Our daughter  connected to a breathing mask.

"How could this happen to my only daughter,"she cried and I pulled her in to my arms, laying her head on to my chest.

"Baby, she's gonna be fine,"I whispered in to Elisha's ear as I rubbed her head soothingly.

She looked up at me, tears flowing from her eyes.

"You said if we ever had a kid you would never let anything happen to them, but now I'm looking at my only daughter laying in a hospital bed. Ultra if we lose her I can honestly never forgive you. You promised your 'work business' and your family would never interwind." Elisha cried as she pushed off my chest.

I was hurt by what she said. 

But I wouldn't forgive myself if Universe died either.

She is are God given miracle.

Elisha couldn't have a kid by me because I am sterile, but out of some miracle she became pregnant once we started considering Adoption.

Knowing that I was Sterile I found that a little funny and considered the thought maybe she cheated on me.

So once Universe was born I had a paternity test done.

The results came back and I was indeed her dad.

And know one couldn't tell me shit , I loved that little girl with all my heart.

So, seeing her lay in that bed, breaks my heart.

Elisha walked to the side of her bed and picker up Universe kissing the back of her palm.

"Please, wake up soon baby," Elisha said kissing the back of her palm again.

 Walking up to her bed , I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I should of made her stay home, shouldn't of took no for an answer.

Today just felt off since I woke up.

I could have prevented all of this from happening in so many ways, but it's to late for Should of, could of, and would of.

"Lets go," Elisha said puling my arm towards the door.

I looked at her confused, where the hell where we ghoing when our daughter was right here?

"Where?" I questioned.

"To Vinny's because we are going to make sure all of this shit doesn't happen again." She snapped leading me out the door.

Leading me to the Elevator, she press the button and we waited patiently for it to come.

"You do understand its two in the morning right?" I asked.

"And please tell me when Vinny is ever asleep ?" She retorted.

I nodded.

The elevator came and we both walked in and I pressed the lobby floor.

She was pissed off and I couldn't say a thing to make her not mad any more.

This was technically my fault.

We got out once the elevator stopped and walked out of the building into the hospital garage.

She found the car, taking the key from my pocket she got into the driver side and I shook my head getting into the passenger side.

She zoomed out of the garage and I held on to my seat the whole time as she swerve through traffic to Vinny's house.

When we got there she jumped out the car not even turning off the car and  putting it on park, going to bang on the door.

I jumped to the driver side, parking properly and putting it on park taking my key out and walking toward the front door where Elisha was talking to Sergina.

"Tell Vinny wake his ass up and come down now, even though I know his ass not sleeping," Elisha said folding her arms across her chest.

I could only think Sergina gave a stupid excuse that Vinny was sleeping.

Sergina rolled her eyes and led us in.

"Vinny! It's Ultra and his wife." Sergina yelled through the house.

I  understood why she was acting like this, for god sake it was practically three in the morning now.

Her and Elisha are friends, but even I wouldn't tolerate my friend coming to my home at such hours.

Few minutes later, Vinny was coming down his steps and Sergina rolled her eyes at all of us as she went back upstairs.

 "I heard Fam, I'm sorry to hear." Vinny said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Your sorry ?" Elisha looked at him turning red with anger."You and Him better fucking find out who did this or I swear to motherfucking God Both of you will be in the hospital. This shit is mother fucking insane how y'all fucking up and can't keep y'all business intact  and not make family involved and shit !" She fumed.

"Eli we -"

"Don't Fucking Eli Me !" My daughter is in the hospital cause of y'all ! Y'all beter fucking find out who did this shit ! " She screamed cutting me off.

Vinny and I both took a step back from her as she continued to yell at the both of us.

 " I understand you mad Elisha, but we don't know who shot her or squat." Vinny said cutting her off completely.

He should of kept his mouth shut. He knows Eli never liked him and he honestly doesn't care he only puts up with her cause she's my wife and that's exactly why I put up with his wife.

" Y'all better go fucking Find out who shot my daughter and take care of it before I do it myself." she said.

"Honey, once Universe wakes up will ask her what we need so we can get that person who did this," I told her and her eyes begin to water.

"I know you saw her Ultra. I know you fucking did ! What if she doesn't wake up? How the fuck are y'all suppose to know?" She asked tears falling down her cheeks.

 I went to hold her.

"We will definetly find that person. We got this baby. Just Trust us." I said kissing her cheek.

No doubt, Gonna find out who shot my daughter.

{A/N} Sorry- I have know Idea why I stopped uploading this book. I forget about this book sometimes lol. But, Thank you all for reading Mafia Prince ! Vote &&& Comment ! Love - Kimberly