Fight !

Chapter - 12

Wounded

Universe P.o.v

"Air , was my dad acting funny or was it just me?" I asked as we got in to our English class.

"Nope , but he barely gives us rides like he use to , I was shocked when you said he was going too," she sad taking her seat in front of me.

I nodded in reply to that.

"So. . . you said you had something to tell me?"She wondered.

"Oh yeah , them whole lot was in my yard in the morning like three making conversation with my dad. I think my dad is some gang bang Leader yo !"

She laughed ,"Your dad !" She busted out laughing again.

"Yeah , Being a doctor doesn't look in his Nature man. You can't say my dad doesn't look evil," I said seriously.

"You right," she nodded , " Wait , what people was at your yard ?"she questioned.

"Your brother , Orion , Zaithaniel , and their gang , they was all talking about something I didn't catch I had just came from the basement , couldn't sleep," I said and she raised an eye brow.

"My brother?" She asked pointing to herself.

"Yes man , they look like friends ," I told her and she shook her head no , not believing what I just told her.

I looked up and time was flying by and there was no teacher in sight , matter fact there was only six kids in the class including me & Air.

"Woah , where di class?" I said aloud.

"Skipping cause the teacher ain't here and my baby Zai not here yet,"Mabel said smiling at us.

I nosed , holding my laugh in.

Arial didn't give two shits , she laughed extra loud.

She know damn well if he was here , she'd be mute.

Her month sentence isn't even over yet.

"Good luck with that relationship," Arial told her and I nodded in agreement.

The rest of the class time me and Arial slept , shit might as well have we bad boring ass math next.

The bell rang , I got up and stretched I tapped Air since she was still sleep she got up all grumpy shit and I laughed.

I held her hand , seeing as she was half awake and lead her to or next class.

We had a teacher in this class , but it was a substitute. I sucked my teeth and we took our seats in the back. Orion , Zathaniel and their batch came in the class looking all tired , like they haven't slept in days.

I took out pen and paper and started.doing the work on the boared it was only five questions.

I finished my work then Arial pulled it from my desk.

"Bitch ," I mumbled ,"Could've asked !"

She chuckled , "Thanks babies."

I zoned out , until someone flicked me in the head. I rubbed my head looking next to me seeing Orion.

I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Hey baby doll ," I swear the look on my face gave my intentions away.