Confusion

Chapter 28

Confusion

[Universe]

In Coach C class I sat down and did nothing as I waited for the rest of the students to do that run around the school.

My dad had a talk with Coach and I wasn't allowed to even walk out the school gates without super vision and plus I couldn't exercise just yet cause my body wasn't all that healed up.

"Soooooo Uncle, why did Zack leave the school or was he kicked out?" I asked Couch Compton.

"I don't know all that information going on in the school like that, but I think he was kick out." Coach said keeping his gaze at the gate.

"Why would they kick him out ? That's mean he did something bad, but me and air had talk to him and he seemed confused to why he wasn't registered in the school no more..." I said thinking out loud.

"You and Arial did what ?" He said looking at me confused finally turning his gaze to look at me as Orion, Zaithaniel, and Air came running in first.

" I don't get what you're asking ?" I said confused to what he was referring to.

" What are y'all talking about ?" Arial asked breathing heavily.

"When was the last time you both talk to Zack?" Coach asked us as Arial caught her breath.

"Right before this class. Why ? What happened ?" I questioned confused.

"That's impossible ! Zack is dead and we know that for sure." Orion said looking confused also.

We were all just confused at the moment.

"What do you mean he's dead? We saw him right before this class..." Arial said trailing off as the look of paranoia pass through each of their faces as they began to look around.

Orion pulled me protectively to him and Zai did the same to Air.

"What did he say to you ?" Orion asked me.

"Nothing really, just he heard I was in the hospital and he sorry he couldn't visit and that he missed me and that he'd see us later cause he had to go find his sister. He said he was out of state with his uncle." I said.

"Sister ? He has a sister?" Zaithaniel said shook as we where when Zack had told us.

" Whose his sister and see you later when ?" Orion asked seeming more than mad.

" Twenty seven minutes after the bell rang, he was kind of precise too. Oh and Mabel is his sister." Arial said.

"Mabel? Mabel copy cat Orion, Mabel?" Zaithaniel asked.

Air and I nodded.

" What the fuck is going in here..." Orion groaned.

"He missed you? Was you dating him ?" Zaithaniel asked me.

"No, we are friends and Congo is cool and real chill." I explained.

"What the fuck you mean cool and real chill?" Orion said aggravated as he looked down at me.

"Enough of that. Take them home now and call Ultra." Coach said and I was really confused as Orion began to pull me along with me pressed against his side.

Zai pulled out his phone and proceeded to call my dad.

"Can y'all explain to us what's going on here." Arial screamed as we where be pulled to their cars.

"Zack is Dead, I know cause I killed him. I don't know who the fuck y'all saw, but it can't be good." Orion said as we jumped in to Zaithaniel's car cause it was closes.

Zai put Air in the passenger and I got tossed in the back with Orion.

I was mad by what Orion just said.

Why the fuck would they kill Zack?

He was innocent beside the fact they ain't like him for doing that package or whatever gone wrong thing, they had no other reason to kill him !

"What the fuck ? Why the fuck you killed Zack for ? He ain't never did shit to you fucking pussyholee!" I said knocking Orion on the head repeatedly.

" You gon stop hitting me girl." Orion said catching my fist in his hands.

" No, cause you a fuck boy like I thought you was! Kill him cause mi and Air hung out with him rather than you? Fucking petty goat ! I will not stop hitting you cause you killed my fucking friend.

I started kicking him and then one of my hands got lose and I got on top of his and started banging my fist wherever he didn't block.

The car jerked and I was sent flying off of Orion on to the seat next to him and I looked at his face to see him enraged.

His right hand wrapped around my throat and he pushed me against the door as Arial started yelling at him and hitting him for him to let go.

He wasn't hurting me, just holding me down, but all he had to do was squeezed and I would have to claw his hand off with my nails to get a breath.

" I don't know why the fuck yo dumbass hitting me for! Saying all that bullshit, are you serious?" He said staring me in the eyes and I nodded.

"Let mi di fuck go before I get mi gun and blow yo head off." I screamed as he put a little more pressure on my neck and my air way was closing.

"You don't even know who you fucking with! Yet, you called him yo friend. You a dumb fuck! That niggah was plottin on yo death since y'all first talked. You know his uncle the niggah that shot you? Course you don't. You fell for that niggah facade. Touch me again and watch I do more then lightly choke you." Orion said pushing me back hard hurting my shoulder as Zaithaniel pulled in front of my house.

The car turned off and my dad was already walking outside as I got out the car.

Gun visible in his hand as he looked around to see if anybody was watching or around besides us.

" Everybody go inside. Now." He said and we all walked inside.

I was feeling mad and confused as I felt in my neck and a throbbing pain in my shoulder.

This niggah fucking choked me !

I ignored my dads calls as I walked down to the basement and Arial followed behind me.

" What are you doing?" Arial screamed as she pulled me back as I was about to unlock the safe.

"Air..."

She wiped at my face and I noticed the tears, I wiped at my face too.

"Oh my gosh your shoulder, is that blood?" Arial shouted touching on my shoulder and I hissed in pain.

I turned to open my safe and pulled out my gun and load it.

"Verse what are you about to do?" Arial said looking scared.

I shrugged and took a deep breath and shrugged again...

[A/N] Sick as Hell ! My fever is on and off ! These already pre written, so all I gotta do is update on here. Trying to update at least twice a week.

Anyways what y'all think Universe about to do ?