Myself

Mafia Prince

Myself

Chapter 23

I woke up in excruciating in pain.

It feels as if the bullets where still inside me and someone was jabbing at them.

My heart monitor accelerated, and started beeping extra fast.

The room lights flicked on, and the doctor and nurses came rushing towards me.

"What's wrong Universe?" My doctor asked.

"If I'm screaming don't you automatically assume I'm in pain?" I grunted, trying to calm down the pain that was coursing through my body by breathing evenly.

"Nurse pass me the pain killers." The doctor said as he took a needle out of it's wrapping.

Honestly, I didn't remember my doctors name, he told me it when I was in to much pain to give a fuck, and I still don't give a fuck.

A nurse passed him a small jar of a clear liquid and he stuck the needle in it pulling out some of the liquid.

I held out my shaking arm so he could hurry up and inject me with the pain killers so I wouldn't have to go this pain.

He squirted out some before taking my arm and jabbing it in lightly, but fast. Once all the liquid was gone from the needle he pulled it out.

"Alright give it a minute." He said throwing away the needle.

I held my eyes shut as I waited for the pain to go.

" I need to change your bandages again," the doctor said making me open my eyes.

I pulled down my blanket, and let him proceed to remove my bandages.

" Do you feel comfortable to let me remove the rest of your bandages or would you rather a female nurse?" The doctor asked.

"If you feel comfortable to, then you can do it." I told him.

"Nurse, please change this young lady bandages. I don't think your father would condone me to do such things. He already asked if there was a woman doctor in my department, which there isn't." He said calling forth a female nurse.

I rolled my eyes and shrugged, hurting myself in the process.

Note to self: Don't shrug my shoulders- bitch that shit will hurts.

The nurse nodded coming next to my bed to exchange my bandages as the doctor left the room.

"I'll be sure to call your parents and tell them you're awake," he said as he left the room.

After my bandages had been replaced and the pain killers started taking effect, the nurses left me to myself in the room.

In my mind's eye, I pictured myself loading my gun, then unloading it to load it again.

" I want to kill him." I said as his face came to mind.

That ugly scar that went over his left eye that made him all the more frightful.

"I almost died." I said as I peeled the gown off to look at the bandages that wrapped around my upper half.

Tears ran down my cheeks.

Certainly I was lucky to be alive.

"I'm going to kill him. Myself." I decided.

As soon as I get out this fucking place that man is dead.

He can be the second body under my belt