Shit that happen at Lunch ☆

Chapter 3 -Shit that happen at Lunch.

(Universe P.O.V)

The bell rang and I jumped up out my seat.

It was lunch and let me tell you a girl was freaking starving.

I was the first to get out the class and hurriedly went to the School store.

I was there right when they opened and got me 4 bags of hotchips, 2 Dr.Peppers, 2 Jamaican patties and a big bag of the orange bag skittles, I handed her a five dollar bill and she smiled amd thanked me.

I was damn well her favorite customer since my freshmen year when I discovered the store.

When I turned to leave the line Started and I smiled to myself that I got here before the whole student body started pushing and shit.

I walked to the cafeteria looking for Arial, I couldn't even find the bitch.

After I brought this chick something she went and got herself lost.

I put the snacks in my bookbag as I went on the hunt for Arial.

I went up and down the stairs looking for this girl. 

I hit my leg and tried not to scream that shit hurt.

I walked up the stair and I heard someone coughing, I turned The corner and seen Zaithaniel and Orion on top of this dude Zack, I remember him cause he tried to holler at Arial , After She rejected him his boy made some noise and he looked scared and ran,Few minutes afterwards Orion showed looking pissed cursing mad loud I just walked away laughing to myself.

"Where the fuck is the package I sent your ass to Get?" Orion yelled.

"I -I-I got jumped they took all the shit."Zack stuttered.

I hid behind a wall before I could be noticed.

"Why the fuck is you liening Fa? Bruh we had someone Follow your dumb ass! " Zaithainiel said kicking him back to back.

Zack coughed.

"Is you stuck on stupid or something, you betta get my money nigga." Orion said leaning down and punching him straight in the face.

Well I had seen enough I backed up slowly making sure not to hit the garbage can like the idiots who gets caught in the movies do.

I hurriedly went down the school stairs and went outside seeing Arial by the jungle gym looking lost.

"I was looking for you." We said at the same time and I bust out laughing.

She rolled her eyes.

"You left so fucking where the fuck ya go? " She questioned.

"Where I always go to the school store duh, I was looking fa ya butt I actually bought you something." I said taking the snacks out my bag.

I passed her the shit I got her, and opened one of my chips.

I climbed the monkey bars and steadied myself to sit perfectly on the bar without falling.

"I'm tired! " I whined eating my chips.

"Really? "Arial asked boredly starring at somewhere else.

I looked at where she was looking and shook my head.

"Why are you looking at them if you get caught your screwed for a month." I commented.

"Their so far away they won't notice me out of every one that is looking." She said continuing to stare.