Ain't one to fuck with!

(Universe P.o.v)

Chapter 5 ※

Ain't one to fuck with!

Aw shit, I was laughing mad hard.Arial's dad had called her cursing her the hell out telling her get her ass home and he gon deal with her.

She flipped me off and walked out my house, "Dumb bitch. "She said slamming the door.

It was after school time and I knew my mom would get home first, so I cleaned the whole house getting on her good side.

She soft on me, its my dad I'm worried about but if I get on her good side she'll talk to the old man then my life is saved.

Mwuhaha.

I finished cleaning and went into my room throwing a hot towel on my belly, it was starting to hurt me.

I heard the front door open and put my headphones in my ear and closed my eyes. Had to play the part right.

She busted into my room but I kept my eyes closed she was bare trying to make a show and ting. I tried not to suck my teeth and laugh.

I could feel her walk up to my bed and sit down, she then yanked my ear phone out my ear and I shot up and acted scared like I didn't know she was there.

"What is this likkle gyal I hear you skipping classes, "my mother said with a raised eyebrow.

I rubbed my eyes for effect, "My stomach was killing me so Arial took me home, " I said in the hoarses voice I could muster.

She then looked at the hot towel on my belly and oh'ed.

"Would you like some pills to make you feel better? She asked in a calmer tone, and I nodded my head and thanked her.

She got up and closed the door on her way out and I got up and started dancing.

The genius I am that devised such an awesome plan, it just so happened my stomach started hurting. I laid back down once I heard foot steps coming back.

I got up and headed to my bathroom cause a really bad pain just strut me .

"Awe fuck, "I said when I saw my underwear soiled with blood and rolled my eyes. I guess my period had come early, wasn't expecting it til next week.

I took a quick shower and changed. Mum came to my room door with pills in one hand and bottle of water in other.

Love me mummy she's the best.

I took the pills and she watched me drink it down.

"Okay I hope you feel betta now get some sleep I'll talk to you father, "she reassured me.

I nodded and went to lay on my bed. I was actually quite tired so I went to sleep.

*** 

I was rudely awakened by my dad slapping my ass bare hard, I got up screaming and kicked him in the face.

That's what he gets!

He rubbed his jaw and I sat up on my bed.

I hate the way he wakes me up can't he shake me like a normal parent?!

"Why did you miss your last class today? "He asked getting straight to the point, "Cause it makes no sense Coach Compton telling us you ain't show up today, "He said looking at me.