40

Derek ran as the creature hurried away, running. Derek flipped over a fence as he growled.

As he stopped, he looked around, turning as a hiss caught his attention.

Stiles slammed on the brakes right before the jeep could go over a spiked stopper, sending Elizabeth and Scott forward. "What do we do now?"
Scott was already out of the car and over the fence as he ran.

Elizabeth picked up her gun, earning a side glance from Stiles. "What the hell are you doing?"
"I'm going to shoot him before he kills Derek and Scott."
"Are you freaking crazy? If it-he.. sees you, you'll be dead."

"I'm not going to let them get killed."

Stiles sighed as she climbed out of the jeep, running towards the fences. She tucked the rifle over her shoulder as she climbed it, sliding onto the over bridge.

She ran towards the other side as the low growls became louder. She loaded the rifle before setting it on the edge, aiming and focusing.

She watched as Derek tried to punch him, but dodged, and his fist collided with the brick wall.
As he fell over, he picked up a car door and shielded himself as it scratched at the metal.

It climbed the wall, and Elizabeth cursed as it went out of her way. Her eyes widened as a shower of sparks filled the air, causing Derek to shield his face.

He fell in front of Derek, and pushed him across the wall. He was about to attack when a car puled up, and Elizabeth fired.

Derek focused his eyes on Elizabeth on the bridge, firing at the Kanima as Argent did the same. The Kanima hissed before falling to the ground.

Elizabeth ducked down as Argent looked around for Derek, who was hidden.
As Argent turned his back, Elizabeth's eyes widened as the Kanima stood.

Slamming Argent into the wall, Elizabeth quickly loaded the rifle, only to stop as Gerard stood in the shadow of the headlights.

The Kanima stared at him, and Scott leaped at it. As it disappeared, Scott ran off.

Elizabeth hurried to follow Scott, but someone grabbed her arm, causing her to gasp.
She went to swing at whoever, but they caught her fist, and she sighed as she stared into Derek's eyes.

"Why are you out here? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
"I'm saving your ass." She snapped, trying to yank away. Derek still held her wrist.
"It won't be my fault if you get hurt."
"It's already your fault." She said to him.

He softly let go of her wrist, and she rubbed the skin.
"I knew that'd make you let go of me."
She gasped as Derek gripped her arm, and pulled him to her, As her back hit his chest, she swallowed.

"You're not strong enough." He told her. "If he were to come after you, you wouldn't be able to defend yourself."
"I'm tired of you underestimating me." She said.
Her breathing hitched as his lips met her ear. "I can teach you how to defend yourself."

She sighed. "What, are you going to treat me like one of your betas?"
Derek didn't say anything as his nose skimmed her ear, breathing slowly. The scent of Elizabeth's skin caused him to calm, the smell of lilac flying through his nose.

"I need to find Scott." She said.
He let go of her, and she adjusted her jacket. "Then how about you follow me?"

The clubs' music blared in Elizabeth's ears as she followed Derek. She could see only few women, who stared at her with smiles that sent chills down her spine.
Derek turned his head to see her moving through the people uncomfortably, and he grabbed her arm. She didn't protest as he pulled her in front of him, looking around for dumb and dumber.

As the room filled with fog, Elizabeth coughed as her and Derek looked up. All they could see was a whipping-by tail, and bodies began to fall to the floor.
Elizabeth stared as Derek changed, walking towards the Kanima.

Scott ran towards them. "Don't!"
Elizabeth's eyes widened as Derek's claws slashed across the throat of the creature, letting out a scream.
Screams form people were heard, and Stiles grabbed Elizabeth's hand. He pulled her out the back door as he ran after Scott.

They came to a stop as Scott hovered over Jackson's unconscious body, blood on his skin.
"What do we do now?"