Chapter 25

Another important question in the A/N at the end (: 

~~~

I watched Camila's chest rise and fall slowly. This is the calmest I've seen her all day. After the incident at school, we quickly drove to my house and dressed into comfy clothes. As soon as she laid her head on my chest, she was out. 

I wanted to sleep, but I just couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. I just can't believe that someone would want to do that. How could someone do that to someone? But at the same time, its Shawn Mendes. Should I really be surprised? 

I gently untangled my limps from Camila, carefully enough to not awake her. I tiptoed out of my bedroom and closed the door behind me softly. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cup from the cabinet. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the apple juice and poured the liquid into my cup. As I was about to put it away, a fragile voice stopped me. 

"Can you pour me some too?" 

I turn around to find Camila with a blanket wrapped over her shoulders and her hair up in a bun. I smiled at her appearance and without saying a word, I walked back over to the cabinet and grabbed another cup. When I turned to face her, she was already drinking out of the cup I poured for myself. 

"Hey! Who said you can have that cup huh?" I walked over to her and grabbed the cup from her hand. I set it on the counter and wrapped my arms around her torso. She let out a high pitched squeal as I lifted her legs to wrap around my waist and spun her around. She lifted the blanket in the air and pulled it over the top of us as I stopped spinning. Her hair was sprawled across her face and her smile was so big it practically touched her ears. 

"What?" She asked as I set her on her feet. She giggled when I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead. I leaned against the kitchen counter and pulled her into my embrace. She placed a soft kiss to my neck before laying her head on my chest and wrapping her arms around my waistline. 

"I honestly don't think I tell you this enough, but I think you have to be one of the most beautiful people to have lived on this planet." I whispered into her ear. I could feel like heat radiating off her cheek and the vibrations from her chuckling into my chest. 

"You don't have to tell me. You make me feel beautiful and you show me how beautiful I am. And that's why I love you." 

I smiled and placed a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you too, princess." 

We sat there for a while before an obnoxious ring echoed throughout the house. Confused, Camila and I made our way to my front door. I looked out the window to see none other than Shawn Mendes standing there, but he wasn't alone. I silently told Camila to stand out of sight so I could answer it. 

I put a fake smile on my face and opened the door. "Hi, can I help you?" 

"Hi, sorry to bother you. Shawn here has something he would like to say to Camila. She's here, right? Her mother said she would be." Shawn's mother asked. I slight smirk fell onto my face as I realized what was about to happen.

I motioned Camila to stand next to me, "Yeah, she's right here." I felt Camila immediately interlace our fingers and gave my hand a gentle squeeze. I softly gave her a squeeze back, reminding her that I was here for her support. 

"Great. Go ahead Shawn. And say it like you mean it." His mother demanded.

He sighed and turned to Camila, not before rolling his eyes as he saw our hands. "Camila, I'm really sorry for what I did." 

"Go on," His mother responded. 

Again, he rolled his eyes but continued, "What I did was really immature and if I could go back and never do it in the first place, I would. I feel like a dick and definitely shouldn't have done that to you. So again, I'm sorry."