Chapter 4

Laurens P.O.V-

It was about 10:47 am when I woke up. I felt a familiar weight on my chest. I looked down but was only met with long brown hair invading my space and a fruity smell lingering into my nose. I took the cerdicy of brushing the strands out of her face and tucked them behind her ear. I studied her features until a stinging pain came from my bladder.

"Man, i really have to pee." I thought to myself.

As i was about to maneuver my way out of Camila's arms and legs, her grip on my waist got unbelievably tighter. When did she get so strong? I can't even move my legs because they're untagled with mine.

"Mm Lo" she mumbled in her sleep. Am i hearing things?

"Camz.. psst wake up love," I whispered in her ear.

"Huh? Whats wrong? Are you okay?" She asked in a panicked voice with her eyes still closed.

"I have to pee."

"Oh, sorry I kinda trapped you," She giggled.

"Don't worry about it," I said as I giggled along with her. Even though she just woke up, I could see the light pink forming on her cheeks. She finally released her hold on me and I rushed to the bathroom.

As I washed my hands, I heard a faint "ow" come from my bedroom. I quickly dried my hands off and unlocked my bathroom door to see what happened.

"Camz, whats wrong?"

"Nothing," She mumbled into her pillow, causing me to barely hear her.

"Why'd you say ow?"

With a sigh, she removed her head out of the pillow. "I may or may not have smacked myself in the face," She finally said before throwing the comforter over her head in embarrassment.

"Aw Camzi.. How'd you manage to do that?" I asked as I walked over to the bed.

"I was turning around because i thought you were back but you weren't and I meant to hit my pillow but I missed and slapped my face." I felt my heart flutter as she spoke about me. 

Are these the butterflies everyone talks about?

"Well, I'm back now." I said as I climbed back in bed.

"Clearly." She sassed as she wrapped her arms around my torso and cuddled into my chest.

"Right, I forgot you aren't really a morning person."

"Shut up."

As she was about to fall back asleep, I kissed her cheek and brought my hand up to stroke it.

"There, all better. Sweet dreams Camz."

I laid there momentarily thinking back on the last couple days. I definitely noticed how touchy Camila has been. I also can't help how she makes me feel. I think I like my best friend, but as more than friends.

"If only you knew Camila Cabello."

OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY
I've been suuuuuper duper busy this past week and a half. I'm working on another chapter tonight so don't think this short ass chapter is all you get. It'll be more lengthy too.
Also, if you havea problem with profanity, get use to it. I have a truckers mouth... but really if you do have a problem with it, let me know and I'll stop.... more like knock it down alittle but hey whatever same thing.

Have a good day (:

Also- ignore the mistakes. It was kind of rushed