Chapter 12

Sorry this took kinda of long. It was a long week, but here you go (:

Camila's P.O.V-

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Lauren and i are currently sitting on the floor of her living room studying for finals. Tomorrow and Tuesday are the days our teachers get to wrap up on stuff that are going to be on the tests and then Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for finals. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous. Its our senior year and passing this semester is very important to me.

On the flip side, our winter break officially starts after finals! That means 2 weeks of sleeping in on weekdays, not having to do homework, and most importantly- Hanging out with Lauren. This is going to be our first Christmas together as a couple, and i couldn't be more excited. I'm still looking for the perfect gift for Lauren but i still have no clue what to get her. I want to get her something that she can be reminded of whenever she looks at it.. but what could that be?

"Camila!" Lauren shouted. "What are you doing?"

I didn't even notice her book was feet away from her as she crawled over to where i was sitting and plopped herself in my lap. Her front was resting on my lower part of my stomach and her arms were wrapped around my neck loosely. "Nothing babe. I was just thinking about next week" I replied. I hummed in content as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"What about it?" She asked curiously.

"Well," I started. "We finally can spend more time together. Plus its basically our first holiday we get to spend together since i had to take Sofi trick-or-treating and couldn't bring you and the girls with. We didn't get to spend Thanksgiving together since my dad still has a stick shoved up his ass whenever i even mention your name. I hate that he isn't even giving you a chance. On the other hand, my mom adores you. She can't get enough of you. And Sofi has always liked you so i guess she's on our side too but i don't think she understands that we're dating. I don't blame her though, she's kinda young but she's very smart. But i think i'm mostly excited for Christmas, yeah. I don't care what my dad says. I am definitely coming here to give you your present. He can suck my-"

"You better not say ass cause your ass is mine Camila Cabello" Her smile fell a little, only to create her infamous Jauregui smirk. She knows exactly what shes doing to me.

I leaned up and captured her bottom in lips. I gently sucked on her lip drawing a small moan out of her. Our lips moved in sync as she licked my bottom lip for entrance which, may i add, accepted instantly. I rubbed her thighs up and down before moving my hands to the lower part of her back. I slipped my hand under her shirt and ran my fingernails lightly up and down her back. I felt her body shiver at the contact and i smirk at the thought of having that effect on her.

Our heated make-out session soon came to an end as a cell phone ring bounced off the wall and pierced our ears. I groaned and exaggeratedly threw myself on my back, throwing my hand over my head in the process. Whoever is calling Lauren or i can go suck a banana. I heard Lauren giggle and get off my lap to go to where our phones were.

"Babe, its yours" I heard her call to me

"Can you bring it to me?" I mumbled into my arm. I heard to footsteps reach me and a familiar weight jump on my stomach. I groaned but gripped her thighs nevertheless to make sure she didn't fall. "Thank you baby" i said as she handed my phone to me.

Harry <3 is calling...

No. Freaking. Way. This is not happening. I didn't even change his contact name yet.

"Why didn't you answer it?" She asked curiously as i let it go to voicemail. How am i going to explain this?

"Uh it was n-no one babe. I think they got the wrong number" I really need to work on my lying. I'm so freaking obvious when i stutter.